Do you love all things digital? Are you looking to develop your career in digital marketing and help carry out campaigns for a dynamic agency, operating across multiple platforms? If so, then we may just have the perfect job for you.
Full-service marketing agency ‘Eventure Internet’ has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our busy marketing team working on a wide range of digital campaigns.
You will be primarily be responsible for the review and updates of on-page ranking factors across a portfolio of E-commerce websites. You will be required to monitor and maintain the health of these sites, providing clear instructions to development teams when changes are required.
In addition, you will be expected to identify and report any additional SEO opportunities to clients on a monthly basis. You will also be involved in managing the day-to-day running of our portfolio of PPC campaigns including strategy, updates and optimisation.
- Monitor and maintain the organic health of our clients
- Manage SEO and SEM campaigns
- Use of SERP and similar digital marketing tools
- Maintain good relationships with clients by offering digital marketing advice
- Analysing performance of campaigns/ clients and reporting
- Keeping on top of industry news
- Testing new strategies/ tools
- Ideally a Business/ Marketing background
- Understanding of SEO, PPC, Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools
- 1+ year relevant experience
- Experienced with web, social media,
You’ll need a positive attitude, plenty of enthusiasm, a sharp eye for detail, great organisational skills and, above all – a sunny disposition. We are looking for someone with a keen interest in digital and most of all an appetite to get stuck in and become an integral member of the team. If that sounds like you, get in touch.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Negotiable Depending on Experience
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.