Global Voices is a rapidly expanding translation company with significant plans for growth. We provide Translation and Interpretation Services to a wide range of global organisations throughout the UK, Germany, France, Italy, the US and Denmark.
We have identified the need to recruit a Digital Marketing Manager for our Head Office in Scotland, UK. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for the digital strategy of Global Voices. They will support the business on a wide range of projects across all stages of design, development, testing, implementation and maintenance.
Our bright, attractive offices are located in Stirling Innovation Park. One of Europe’s most picturesque business centres, we have stunning views of the towering Wallace Monument and the surrounding heather-clad hills. There is ample free parking available to take the stress out of your daily commute and we have complimentary hot drinks and fresh fruit in the office, with onsite catering facilities available in the main building.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage KPI’s & relationships with external SEO & Pay-Per-Click agencies, ensuring maximum ROI.
- Manage marketing budget for allocated markets, ensuring activities are measurable and effective.
- Subject matter expert in WordPress Site Migration, including knowledge of domain registration, DNS settings & management, setting up and maintaining WordPress servers.
- Knowledge of keyword analysis for SEO & Pay-Per-Click. Provide recommendations on client websites to identify quick wins, conversion improvements and areas of further development.
- Create visually appealing content for the web including text, video, images & audio.
Person Specification – Skills & Experience
- Working knowledge of coding, with the ability to modify existing templates and code.
- Expert knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of digital marketing, social media channels and e-mail marketing.
- Experience of working in a fast paced B2B environment.
- Experience in budget management.
- Proven track record in marketing.
- Experience of managing multiple projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree educated (or equivalent) in a Marketing, Development or related subject.
- Working Knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Knowledge of e-commerce platforms.
Global Voices is an equal opportunities employer and our recruiting decisions will be based on your experience and skills.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.