I am currently working with a superb Charity who are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their rapidly growing not for profit organisation in Wakefield. This is a fantastic opportunity where you can really make your mark and grow within an organisation long term whilst giving back and making a positive difference to those in need.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for support and promote the Charity through various online channels including mobile and online advertising, PPC, social media, e-marketing, SEO and campaign optimisation. You will also be responsible for a wide range of activities including but not limited to:
- Manage Social Media team performance whilst developing team members
- Implement digital strategy including budgeting for PPC and other paid campaigns
- Work closely with Senior Leadership Teams to build brand and reputation
- Create and build digital campaigns, analysing the success and making future recommendations
The ideal candidate for this position will have first class people and Digital Marketing management experience. You will also have the following skills:
- Experience of building campaigns and managing budgets
- Able to manage people and drive high performance
- Self-motivated with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Meeting deadlines
Please apply for this position if you feel your experience matches that highlighted above. I look forward to receiving your application and I will get in touch to invite you to meet with me for a registration interview where I can give you more information about the role and the company.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.