An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Sales Executive to join Murray Plate Processing, Middlesbrough, part of the Murray Metals Group. Murray Plate Processing is a leading supplier of metals throughout the UK, and globally. Through our Group companies we hold an extensive certified inventory that includes steel plate, profiles and structural products, engineering bar and aluminium.
As part of our next stage of growth we are looking for a driven, self-starting Sales Representative to develop and grow new business and existing accounts.
The role of Sales Representative:
- New business development
- Building strong commercial and long-term relationships with clients
- Achieve agreed sales targets for the department
- Grow market share through current customer base and new business development initiatives.
- Understand client requirements at both a strategic and tactical level to be able to offer the best business solutions
- Identify new opportunities for product development within designated market sectors
- Build internal relationships as required to maximise sales capability
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate:
- A proven track record of achieving sales targets within a profile steel sales environment
- Broad commercial and industry awareness
- Excellent relationship building skills with the ability to network within the client base
- Excellent communication skills – internal and external
- The ability to work autonomously
- Have engineering or steel processing commercial experience
- Be highly energetic, fast paced, enthusiastic and ambitious with a desire to succeed
- Be highly numerate and commercially astute
- Have a professional attitude, conduct and appearance
Experience of selling in a similar industry is essential.
This role would suit a successful new business sales person who wants to be fundamental to the growth of a vibrant company which is at the forefront of steel processing.
Salary is depending on experience and will include bonus and a car or car allowance.
To apply please forward your CV and covering letter by email or post to: Human Resources, Murray Metals Group, Lamba House, 5 Scholar Green Road, Trafford Park, Manchester, M32 0TR.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.