A new and genuinely exciting opportunity has arisen to join a fun and friendly SME food business as a Graduate Field Sales Executive.
This ambitious London based company is looking for a Graduate Sales Executive who has entrepreneurial flair, with a desire to win but could easily fit into their vibrant company culture. This role would really suit an ambitious graduate who is looking for autonomy within an exciting environment.
The Role of Graduate Sales Executive will involve:
- Becoming the face of the brand, growing relationships with Independent retailers across your London territory
- Working closely with the founder, creating, developing and implementing our clients Sales strategy
- Creating new and maintaining existing business relationships, seizing new business opportunities along the way
- Trying the products! You will then use this knowledge to educate consumers and drive sales
- Representing the brand in everything you do, ensuring both your clients and consumers are passionate about the products and what our client is trying to achieve
To be a successful Graduate Sales Executive you will be:
- Passionate about all things health!
- A brilliant relationship builder who can represent a brand to customers with warmth, leadership skills and gravitas
- Results driven, eager to succeed and progress quickly within the business
- An individual who thrives in a team environment
- Organised! You will have the responsibility to plan your day and make the most of it
- A strong communicator able to get your point across concisely and effectively
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Full UK Driver’s License preferred
This role will grow as the company continues its exponential growth; it’s a different opportunity to the other Sales Executive roles so don’t hesitate to send your CV to the Lime Talent team today!
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.