- Based in Sheffield
- Uncapped OTE of up to £26,000+ (including basic)
- 25 days holiday
Our client is a market leader in its area of expertise, making them one of the most respected and fastest growing companies in their field (they were recognised this year as one of the 50 fastest-growing companies in Yorkshire). They provide innovative/solution driven software to some of the biggest names in a highly regulated industry sector, and the business is growing. They have a clear vision for the future and much of that is determined by bringing in and developing new talent into the business.
We placed a graduate in the business 12 months ago and their performance has already been recognised in the form of a promotion into management. We asked them to give us an insight into their thoughts on their journey so far – “This is a great a place to work. There is a lot of room for career development and you’re able to mould your own path within the company. A colleague of mine who started not long after me has also been promoted but has decided to take a different route (into field sales). Hard work is significantly rewarded, and this is apparent throughout the business”.
We are searching for enthusiastic and results-driven individuals to join our client’s growing team, with the main objective being to increase their overall client portfolio, ultimately increasing their sales revenue. Working towards agreed and highly achievable targets, you will be an important part of their growth strategy by identifying, researching and approaching organisations, in order to secure appointments for the field sales team to attend.
You will be trained to understand the company’s products and services and will be supported by an experienced management team, who will be ongoing mentors for you. Hard work will be recognised, and you will be rewarded accordingly and very transparently (we have seen this for ourselves).
Your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and researching new prospect leads to give you a sound understanding of their business
- Prospecting new clients via the phone, social media and networking events, and following up leads in order to secure appointments for the fields sales team to attend
- Building excellent working relationships with new prospects, to maintain a healthy, ongoing pipeline of business
- Liaising with internal colleagues and encouraging a supportive team environment by working collaboratively together across all business departments
- Engaging in and contributing towards internal training to help strengthen and achieve your future goals
- Building and maintaining a sound understanding of the products and services the company has to offer
We would like to speak to people who:
- Are excellent communicators, both verbally and written
- Have a confident and enthusiastic personality, with a forward-thinking attitude
- Are organised, with the ability to multi-task
- Are motivated and self-driven
- Possess high levels of customer service
- Can confidently liaise with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Have a strong work ethic, having worked throughout their time at school/university
- Ideally have a degree
This is an exciting time to join this organisation as they are growing significantly and have ambitious long-term plans. If you are interested, please apply today by submitting your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or to discuss the opportunity, please contact Matt Pallister directly on 07943 710 160 / 0113 332 0678.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.