With one of the largest ranges of products in the market, GlobalData is a dynamic and proactive business that has enjoyed consistent growth since launch. Successful Graduate Sales Executives will benefit from rapid career progression opportunities towards Key Account Manager and Sales Manager roles.
Working in a large and vibrant sales team, the Sales Executive will support our sales executive in their endeavour to sell brand new and existing Business Information (BI) products. You will be working on one of our leading business intelligence platforms, developing new business and maintaining client relationships.
For the first 3-6 months, you will be working closely alongside senior colleagues in the team to learn about the industry, offering and sales cycle, before assuming responsibility for managing your own full sales cycles.
What you will do
- Achieve and/or exceed weekly and monthly KPI’s and sales revenue targets
- Booking in appointments with ‘C’ level Execs
- Develop and deploy email marketing campaigns
- Devise account approach strategies
- Market research and lead generations
- Provide accurate sales forecasts to management as required
- Manage the full sales cycle from opportunity initiation through to closing the deal
- Inherent enthusiasm and passion with a strong drive to succeed
- Articulate with strong presentation and communication skills
What you will bring to the table
- Previous experience in, or desire to learn about the healthcare industry
- Educated to degree level in a Science background
- Hunter mentality, with the desire to build a professional career as a BDM in the business intelligence industry
- Educated to a minimum of degree level, science or business related degree preferred
- B2B sales experience preferred but not essential.