We are looking for a field sales representative with extensive knowledge of road maintenance materials including temporary and permanent road signage. The successful candidate must have the ability to develop existing accounts as well as attracting new clients. We require someone with a proven track record in an external sales role as they will be responsible for generating sales leads and ultimately converting these into orders.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following;
- Analyse all customer information and sales reports in order to enable planned and structured visits.
- Target existing and new clients in order to increase sales and profit margins.
- Sell products across the different groups making sure we bridge any gaps in opportunity.
- Use proven sales techniques to assess and evaluate customer needs in order to capitalise on every opportunity.
- Complete weekly call sheets with detailed information about each customer visit.
- Feed information back to the sales office on an ongoing basis.
- Follow through on all agreed tasks from customer visits.
- Extensive external sales experience within the road Maintenance, PPE and signage sectors.
- Demonstratable track record of increasing sales and succeeding in competitive market place.
- Self-starter who has the ability to work under their own initiative.
- Must have a can-do attitude but be commercially and operationally aware enough to not over promise and under deliver.
- Must always think in terms of achievements over tasks completed.
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
Set up a job alert.