Nine Twenty Engineering & Manufacturing are proud to be supporting our ambitious Manufacturing client with a Global reach. They have grown during these tough times and have invested heavily in R&D with year on year growth and 2020 being a record year. We are delighted to have an opportunity for a Regional Sales Manager – Industrial.
You will have a critical business role developing new business sales of water, wastewater, and surface disinfection products in industrial markets throughout the Export sales territory.
Whats in it for you?
- Competitive salary package
- Working with a well established growing company
- UK/Europe based opportunity
- Career support
You will be working closely with the Regional Sales Manager Team, and the Applications and Engineering Team, you will bring a wealth of knowledge to the team and support the accelerated growth of business in the Industrial Market sector.
- To develop, maintain and preserve a robust sales portfolio in the industrial market.
- Support the development of an industrial market strategy for Group disinfection products and support management in the training of the full Sales Team.
- Identify new opportunities for the existing product portfolio including all of the UV, Ozone and AOP technologies.
- Provide recommendation for new product requirements including market analysis, view of the competitive landscape and quantified growth forecast.
- You will be expected to spend 50% of the time travelling throughout the global export territories.
- Gain new clients through prospection in accordance with pricing and commercial company policies.
- Liaise with your line manager and agree proposed strategies and actions.
- Ensure that all prospecting activity is aligned with the strategies of your line manager and the company’s published 5-Year Plan.
- Work effectively together with the dedicated commercial support team.
- Issue weekly reports on business activities to your line manager.
- Learn and demonstrate the company products and deliver customer training as required.
- Keep up to date with customer accounts and when required support the recovery of overdue payments.
- Maintain contact with the After-Sales Service Team and identify opportunities and / or issues requiring technical support.
- Provide feedback of any technical, financial, or marketing information or intelligence regarding the competitive landscape of the market.
- Maintain a close interest on industry trends and changes, ensuring that you remain current in all technical and commercial matters pertaining to the Industrial Disinfection market.
- Actively participate at Group sales meetings and seminars.
- Analyze and comment on the monthly statistical reports and provide new actions and improvements.
- Establish, maintain, and manage the Distributor Network
- Participation at National and International exhibitions as required.
Engineer Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 5 years professional sales experience in the industrial water and wastewater sector.
- You have excellent relationship skills, are a good communicator and an excellent strategic negotiator with a proven track record of developing new opportunities and closing profitable deals.
- A thorough understanding of water and wastewater treatment techniques and technologies.
- A thorough understanding of disinfection technologies and applications.
- A robust knowledge of the competitive landscape in the industrial market with a solid network of key contacts and decision-makers.
- You are fluent in English with and a second language is a plus.
- Must have a responsive and dynamic character.
- An energetic and enthusiastic self-starter who hits the ground running and doesn’t stop until our objectives are achieved are critical success factors in this role.
Please apply direct or get in touch with Rehana Sadiq at email@example.com
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.