I’m looking for a Field Executive to hit the SME Market up within the CRM sector. You’ll be working for a company within FS who are experts at demonstrating credit reports through B2B sales who are looking to expand and create a role, for a passionate Field Sales Executive to generate business development opportunities and create a strong pipeline within the CRM sector.
Your key responsibilities include
- Grow & convert sales pipeline, reporting accurately using their CRM
- To build relationships with all levels of stakeholders with Excellent Negotiation & Influencing Skills.
- Arrange and attend meeting with potential clients – Face to face or online
- Demonstrate high levels of commercial acumen and follow sales best practice
- Always fact finding to identify new areas for the company’s business development
- Able to deliver client presentations and demonstrate product in an articulate manner
What skills/experience do I need?
- The successful person will already have the proven track record in B2B sales
- Knowledge of compliance sector and compliance products
- Knowledge of Sage, Sales Force, Net Suite- Desirable
- Business minded & Solution Selling
- Deep knowledge of Finance space.
- Exceptional business development skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills including both face to face, telephone
What will you get in return?
- A total package of OTE up to 70K
- Access to company pool car
- Wellbeing Programme
- Life Assurance
- Beer & Soft Drinks Fridge
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Maternity, Paternity & Adoption Pay
- Summer & Christmas Parties
- Purchase Holiday Scheme
- Generous Holiday Package
- You’ll work for a company that is passionate about personal development and a strong community focussed culture
How to Apply
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role – then please get in touch. We also offer a referral scheme for any candidates whose details are passed to us that we successfully place. If you have any further questions, then please contact Isaac Morrison at Yolk Recruitment.
Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying – then unfortunately you have been unsuccessful.
Please keep an eye on our website for more opportunities.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.