We are currently looking for a talented high performing Sales Manager to join our expanding and profitable business. Reporting to the General Manager, you will strategically lead by example through motivating and empowering others to drive the business forward.
As our customers are key to our success, you will inspire excellent customer service and provide commercial direction to sales floor colleagues in order to deliver the impressive results that we are proud to experience year on year.
As Sales Manager you will be open minded and approachable and encourage individuals to reach their full potential by identifying any training needs. You will develop your team members professionally in order to enhance outstanding quality whilst keeping the customers needs at the heart of what we do!
With a strong commercial and sales coaching background, you will be ambitious, driven and currently leading a team within a car sales environment. You will have outstanding leadership skills and be able to influence effectively at all levels throughout the business. It is equally important that you possess strong strategic, planning, commercial and creative skills. Delivering confident leadership, you will coach and mentor your team to achieve the best results for the business and customer.
The role provides a fantastic opportunity for the perfect candidate to achieve the following KPIs:
- Finance per unit is ahead of budget and agreed targets.
• Finance penetration is ahead of agreed budget.
• Asset Protection Penetration is over agreed target.
• Paint penetration is over agreed target.
• Guarantee penetration is over the agreed target.
• PDF penetration is over the agreed target.
• Trade PPU is above agreed target.
• Site Net Promoter score sold and not sold are better than agreed targets.
• Quote conversion rate is above agreed target.
• Cancellations rate is under the agreed %.
• Referral conversion is above the agreed target.
• Roadblocks are dealt with on a same day basis and action taken.
• Same Day Driveaways are delivered to the agreed target.
• Maintain staff turnover to below the agreed target.
• Demonstrate behaviours and manage in a style that upholds Motorpoints Core Values
• Achieves the agreed ratings in the team commitments survey and follows up on any required actions.
• Operates within the Motorpoint Customer Charter to deliver an exceptional customer experience, contributing to the achievement of the target NPS score (the measure of customer satisfaction)
- Proven successful track record in a car sales environment.
• People management experience.
• An articulate, confident communicator with a very positive attitude coupled with the ability to inspire others to achieve results.
• The ability to drive sales results in a positive environment; enjoys competition and exceeding targets.
• Exceptional ability to establish rapport and build positive relationships with people quickly.
• Well organised, with a high level of concern for quality and the delivery of excellent customer service.
We here at Motorpoint are so proud to say that we have stood out as one of the Sunday Times Top 100 Employers for our continued focus on Driving Dreams for all of our teams. Not only do all employees benefit from Healthcare, Shareholder Option, Life Assurance, staff discount, long service awards and a Competitive Bonus Plan but they also receive benefits that support their personal life. These include additional holiday for their birthday, enhanced maternity and paternity leave as well as extra paid time off if they are moving house or getting married.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.