We’re looking for a Sales professional to join our growing team. As a result of our continued rapid growth there is an opportunity for a focused and highly motivated individual with the drive, passion and experience in technology solutions to prospect, engage and deliver Agricultural software solutions and platforms to the leading agricultural enterprises within the UK.
- Win new business consistent with the KisanHub goals and objectives, maximising sales revenue and profit
- Maintain key customer relationships and implement account expansion strategies
- Research, evaluate and approach potential customers
- Understand the needs of our business customers and build strong lasting working relationships
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Using CRM record forecasts, sales and order information
- Review your sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share best practice with colleagues
- Work closely in conjunction with the customer success team to move customers seamlessly in to the onboarding process
- Evaluate market information and client responses, constantly feeding back into future sales response strategies
- Represent KisanHub in external business relationships with major clients, important prospects, trusted partners and suppliers
- At least 50% travel required
Required Qualifications and Education
The ideal candidate will have between 1-5 years of experience and proven track record of successfully closing B2B deals. They will also bring a solid understanding of solution selling strategies and tactics within the Agriculture and/or IT sector.
Desirable Skills and Experience
- Experience and success in delivering B2B high-growth in an entrepreneurial team environment
- Demonstrable experience in working directly with B2B customers at Director level, as well as driving business through industry partners and alliances
- Capable of quickly understanding positioning, benefits and business value of new technologies
- Must have resiliency and tenacity to be successful in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment along with the ability to create a strong sense of teamwork and camaraderie between the sales and operations teams
- Positive, motivational style and personality
- Comfort in public speaking and presenting to both internal and external executive audiences
- Big thinker striving to make a big impact and unwilling to accept mediocrity
- A reputation for unquestionable ethics and integrity
- A desire to change agriculture
- Full UK Driving Licence
What you can expect:
- Competitive Salary in line with experience and top tier technology firms
- Professional Development
- Fun, collaborative office with free coffee machine & snacks
- The best tools to do the job
- To be part of an exciting growing tech scene in the heart of Silicon Fen
- Team lunches and pool tournaments
- Chance for international travel (International office and clients)
- Feeling positive about solving real world problems at the forefront of the Ag-Tech revolution
Package: Base Salary + OTE, Car Allowance, Subscription/Membership Contribution, Computer and Phone.
Start date: January-March 2018Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.