Sales Representative / Key Account Manager – Thermal Insulation – Netherlands – €44,000 + bonus, company car, holidays & benefits
As a result of continuous growth and development my client is looking for a Sales Representative to manage an existing client base while identifying new leads and opportunities. Based in the Netherlands they want to recruit a Sales professional who can develop sustainable profitable growth across the Benelux region.
The right candidate will have experience selling Thermal Insulation products and solutions across the ceramic installations and refractories industries. A background selling in the Iron and steel or chemical process industries would also be of high interest.
Alongside drive, personality and determination the above is required so that you can become a key member of a world leader in advanced materials development and production. Trading in over 100 countries and employing nearly 10,000 you would be part of a truly successful organisation.
- Managing an existing client base worth over €3.5million in spend
- Pipeline and prospecting new clients and opportunities across the Benelux region
- Have a key input into growing sales revenue year on year
- Key negotiation at Senior or Director level
- Building a corporate plan and go to market approach
- Have a proven track record in sales both account management and business development
- Be able to work autonomously and remotely having a self-driven work ethic
- Top level organisation and work management skills
- Experience selling Thermal Insulation products and services
- Ability to interact and operate with all levels of the business
- Fluent in Dutch
Previous experience in a technical solutions based role
- Open to and in a position to travel on a regular basis
- Sold into distribution, insulation, Iron, Steel, OEM’s
- Previous involvement in strategic sales planning and forecasting
- Face to face sales ability and experience
- €44,000 basic salary
- 20% bonus
- Company car
- Laptop & Mobile
- Travel paid
Set up a job alert.