- Location Bristol, Bristol, United Kingdom
- Employment Permanent
- Salary £30,000 basic + uncapped commission. OTE £40K+ Per Annum
Passionate about working in sales? Are you looking to build a long-term career within a company who will invest in and train you to a high standard? UniCarriers are looking for intelligent, coachable and driven individuals to join our growing team in South West England as a Field Sales Executive of capital equipment – forklift trucks.
A brand of Mitsubishi Logisnext, UniCarriers provide premium materials handling products and services directly to our customers. Mitsubishi Logisnext is the world’s fourth-largest industrial truck manufacturer and supplies a complete range of electric, gas and diesel operated trucks.
As our Field Sales Executive, UniCarriers will provide you with a professional development path into a consultative selling position. Our Field Sales Executive role offers an environment to learn, practice, challenge, and establish a strong foundation that’s invaluable to your career within UniCarriers.
As our Field Sales Executive you will be responsible for managing and closing opportunities in and around Bristol, Somerset, Dorset, Devon, and Cornwall. Key parts of the Field Sales Executive role are:
– Identifying the market and continually building a pipeline of new business opportunities and prospects
– Creating a structured and competitive business plan to engage with companies who will benefit from our association
– Develop and manage relationships with prospects and accounts within your assigned territory
– Applying a consultative sales approach to build relationships and win business
– Presenting and sell value to key stakeholders within the accounts
– Written follow up reports to suggest innovative solutions for customer materials handling operational issues
– Hosting customer review meetings to ensure UniCarriers are delivering our service level agreement
– Track all opportunity and customer details using our CRM system
Being a premium brand in a competitive market, it can be challenging to convert business. Bearing this in mind we are keen to attract candidates who will be just as committed to us as we are to you in building a long-term career. Resilience is key to being successful!
Additional attributes for a successful Field Sales Executive are:
– You want to win and find motivation in temporary setbacks
– You don’t believe in settling and will find ways to overachieve and keep improving
– Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry to learn
– You love connecting with people online, on the phone and face to face
– You’ve done some selling in the past and want to build a career in sales
To be considered for the role of Field Sales Executive, candidates must live within the territory postcodes BA, BS, DT, EX, PL, TA, TQ, TR and you must hold a full UK driving licence.
Our ideal candidate for the role of Field Sales Executive will be an energetic and confident self-starter, competitive and switched on by an achievement or goal. Ideally, we would like to see candidates with at least 2 years sales experience, however, as we will be providing comprehensive training it is not essential to have worked in sales in the past.
Desirable, but not essential
– Proficiency of CRM systems
– 2 years sales experience
– Technically savvy
– Skilled in presentations and demonstrations both face to face and web based
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
In return we are offering you the opportunity to start a career in a well-established, growing business where we’re our people are our greatest asset and not just a number!
You will receive a competitive basic salary of £27,500 per annum as well as a generous uncapped commission scheme with unlimited earning potential. Our expectation is that by the end of your second year you will be earning OTE of £40,000 plus.
Other benefits include:
– Company Car, laptop and iPhone
– 25 days holiday + bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with length of service
– Flexibility to sell back/buy additional holiday days
– Contributory pension scheme
– Private health scheme
– Income protection
– Life cover
– Subsidised gym membership
– In-depth training with long term opportunities for personal growth and development
If you would like to be considered for the role of Field Sales Executive within a highly successful company offering a great working environment and amazing benefits package please apply now!
UniCarriers is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applicants from all sectors of the community.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.