Abel Alarm Company has been in business since 1965 and our company has grown into the UK’s largest privately owned provider of Electronic Fire and Security Systems and is the only Independent to offer a nationwide service through local offices.
Due to the ongoing success of their development programme, Abel Alarm Company now has an excellent opportunity for Field Sales Executives to join the teams based from their offices throughout the UK
The successful Field Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Selling a range of Fire, Intruder, CCTV, Access control and Integrated Systems
- Developing new and existing business within your branch office area via commercial and residential customers
- Follow up self-generated leads from networking, referrals and managing the existing customer base
- Accurately designing and estimating customer quotations.
- Accurately recording and processing related documents and records
- Build strong relationships with potential and existing customers
- Attend company sites to process customer contracts and finalise administration relating to contract
- Identify and progress resale opportunities for premises with existing company systems
- Present the company as a credible and professional supplier of fire and security products
Qualities of the Field Sales Executive:
- A minimum of 2 years proven track record in selling electronic fire and security systems is essential
- Working knowledge of BS5839
- Territory planning and time management skills
- Flexibility to adapt working hours to meet with customers’ requirements
- CRB check will be required
- Strong sales experience business to business
- Demonstrates a successful track record of achievement
- Appropriate experience in a customer facing environment
The above position offers an attractive salary £22-£25k basic (£40,000 – £50,000 OTE), open ended commission structure with additional bonuses, company vehicle and mobile phone.
If you feel your skill set and experience match the requirements as above, please apply now.
Abel Alarm Company is an Equal Opportunities Employer.