Basic salary £27-32k plus on target commission + Bonus
Company car, phone and tablet.
25 days holidays plus bank holidays.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday 8.30 -17:00, 1 hour lunch
THe company are currently looking for a Regional Sales Representative with minimum of 2 years experience to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving maximum sales profitability within their assigned territory by effectively selling the company`s products and related services.
– Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship based
– Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in
– selecting those best suited to their needs.
Main duties and responsibilities:
– Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and
– prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for
– the organisation`s products/services.
– Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective
– Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine
– their potential.
– Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective
– Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
– Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests,
– competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
– Participates in training and sales meetings.
– Must possess experience in the construction sector. Hire and sale experience
– would be highly beneficial.
– Must be enthusiastic, friendly, ambitious, dynamic, self -motivated and have an appetite to
– Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving; ability to determine solutions for customers
– (consultative sales approach).
– Must be results-orientated and able to work both independently and within a team environment.
– Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-visit planning, call control, account
– development, and time and territory management.
– Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite applications.
– Valid Driving License.
Unfortunately due to the volume of applications we receive, if Copperfield Recruitment Ltd has not contacted you within five days of your application then please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Copperfield Recruitment Ltd are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.