Covering a territory between Leicester and Oxford
Salary: £25,000 plus commission, plus company car
Our client is a successful and highly-respected supplier of building products. Due to continued expansion they are now looking to acquire the services of a driven and talented Field Sales Representative covering a territory between Leicester and Oxford. This is a superb opportunity for someone who wants to build a solid career within a growing, family run business.
- Profitably grow the revenue levels within your territory.
- Develop a strong, long term and mutually beneficial relationship with the client to ensure maximum repeat business.
- Research and close new business opportunities.
- Work as part of a team to support the development of new products and solutions.
- Evaluating customers’ needs to ensure all objectives are met.
- Meet personal and team sales targets.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
- Generate new business leads and identify any gaps in the market.
- Devise creative, “out-of-the-box” ideas and implement them.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in achieving sales targets
- Skilled in developing long term business relationships
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Accurate forecasting
- The ability and desire to sell
- Strong commercial awareness
- A confident and determined approach
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive
- The ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- The capacity to flourish in a competitive environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If you would like to apply for this opportunity, please submit an up-to-date CV including details about your current or most recent salary and your availability/notice period. You can also call Stuart Moore on 01295 262266 for a discreet and confidential discussion about the role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.