Reduced Risk Product* TRS
Location: Retail stores around Central & Greater London, England
Start date: May 2022
Duration: Initial booking 12 weeks, option to continue until end of year if targets are met
Rate: £15ph / £90-day rate for 6 hours live activity
Training: Comprehensive paid training provided ahead of start date
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for confident, sales driven and highly motivated individuals to join our existing TRS team and play a key role in the introduction of a global brand reduced risk product* to the people of London.
Working directly for the TRO Group on behalf of the client, we have full time roles available on our Targeted Retail Sales team. The campaign runs weekly from Monday – Friday from the end of February. Those top performers will be offered the opportunity to continue the campaign all the way until the end of the year!
You will act as the face of the brand, engaging with potential consumers**. Helping people understand the product and encouraging the sales of the product, as well as playing a key role in increasing brand recognition and positive brand association.
The goal of this type of campaign is to spread knowledge of the product to all areas of London. With that in mind, your working location is not fixed. You will be provided with a weekly schedule and in this there will be your two locations you will be asked to visit each week. We will try their best to have locations close to your home address. However, this may not always be possible if we want to position you in stores that will ensure top results for you. We ask that you only apply for this role if you are willing to go with the flow, and sometimes travel a little further afield in order to reach the best stores. Your travel time and expenses will always be covered in these cases, and the stores will always be worth the travel!
This year’s campaign will see you visiting several top performing stores, conducting repeat visits to help establish TRS and our client as the preferred heated tobacco brand. Please note, the object of the campaign is to promote an alternative tobacco product. Your attention will only ever be directed towards members of the public who already smoke or use tobacco products.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Your role will be to act as a dedicated instore Product Expert helping to create brand awareness through consumer engagements, product trials and sales.
- Create and maintain retailer relationships/engagement (work with the retailer to support the brand instore and push the incentive).
- Maintain 100% timekeeping record, check in and out procedure required (10:00 – 16:00 working hrs).
- Keep on your stand and animated at all live times (10-minute break allocated at 1pm).
- Kit and stock management (Maintain quality condition of kit, correctly displaying your kit instore & stock management after every delivery).
- Travel to and from each store in your own time and map the route independently. (Please always let us know if the travel is longer than 1 hour)
- Accurate and thorough reporting (sales figures, consumers feedback & insights, venue feedback).
- Meeting KPI’s – A minimum of 5 sales each week (hitting targets secures your place on the campaign, and all targets are rewarded with cash incentives).
We want you!
This is a specific, face to face role and requires a team of people with certain attributes.
- Confident, relatable, approachable, and articulate
- Proactive, adaptable problem-solver with a can-do attitude
- Relentless energy, self-motivated and resilient
- Experience in face-to-face sales is beneficial
- Experience with CRM platforms and knowledge of the reduced-risk product* category is beneficial
What we will give you:
- £90-day rate, 5 days a week with the potential to work all the way until the end of the year.
- Up to £15 daily expenses toward travel, and paid travel time for each location above 1 hour away (£10ph travelled over 1 hour each way)
- Fantastic opportunity to learn and gain an in-depth knowledge of a new RRP* product.
- Monetary incentives beyond day rate.
- A brilliant team of colleagues and friends.
- The opportunities to become a vital part of the TRO family which will bring about a variety of different opportunities in years to come.
*Reduced-Risk Products (RRP) are products with the potential to reduce the risks associated with smoking.
**All references to consumers, leads and trialists refer to existing adult smokers and vapers only.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.