We are looking for a charismatic individual to become a Field Sales Representative for our Buildings & Housings Division. This position requires you to sell a wide range of our products, including Modular Building Systems to accommodate personnel, Modular Housing Systems to accommodate plant and equipment, and Cabinets to accommodate instruments and equipment.
Our key customers for these products include a spectrum of organisations within the Public and Private sectors, so commitment to building long-term customer relationships is essential to attract repeat business.
This position covers a large geographical territory encompassing Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Greater London, Isle of Wight, West Sussex, East Sussex and Kent. Ideally we would like you to be located central to the territory in Berkshire or Surrey.
We are looking for long-term commitment, therefore our salary structure is based around a high basic salary with performance bonuses.
- Build a rapport with customers and listen to their feedback.
- Be inquisitive to identify customers’ needs and have the ability to offer informed solutions.
- Perform product presentations to large and small groups.
- Be knowledgeable and enthuse passion for the product you are promoting.
- Be a credible and trusted source of industry and product information for customers.
- Show determination to achieve goals and hit targets.
- Interpret sales reports and identify market and product opportunities.
- Participate in team sales meetings and share product / market knowledge beneficial to the rest of the team.
- Work with clients and our in-house design team to develop new products from concept through to production.
- Participate in international and regional exhibitions to promote new and existing products.
- Plan and prioritise a large territory to arrange meetings with a wide range of customers, utilising overnight stays where necessary.
Title: Field Sales Representative.
Salary: Competitive Salary + Quarterly Sales Bonus.
Location: Ideally located – Surrey, Berkshire.
Covering Areas: Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Wiltshire, Hampshire, Berkshire, Surrey, Greater London, Isle of Wight, West Sussex, East Sussex, Kent.
Drivers Licence: Essential.
Full Time Permanent Position
What we can offer you:
- A competitive commencing salary.
- A competitive sales performance bonus- paid quarterly.
- 33 days paid holiday.
- A comprehensive training programme.
- A Company car.
- All out of pocket business expenses.
- A tablet and mobile phone.
- Company final salary pension scheme after a minimum of two year’s service.
- Life insurance after a minimum of two year’s service.
- Pension through NEST within 3 months of start date.
- Discounted Gym membership.
- Long service awards.
- Private health insurance scheme after a minimum of one year’s service.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Some relevant Field Sales experience.
- Experience of doing product demonstrations and planning a territory.
- A genuine desire to meet and surpass targets.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good administrative, organisational and time management skills.
- A high level of self motivation.
Set up a job alert.