Cummins Mellor are supporting an industry leading organisation in their pursuit to expand their sales team.
For over 40 years, our client has worked with businesses globally, providing fast and efficient servicing provisions. Focused on consistently delivering a first rate customer experience, they seek someone to join their external sales team to interact with new and existing clients.
Your role will involve travel across the North of the UK, generating business leads, building relationships and creating & closing new business opportunities. A rapidly expanding organisation, the role offers opportunities for personal and professional development as well as benefiting from working in a vibrant, modem office. The organisation’s flexible working scheme will also allow you generous flexibility with your working hours.
As a Field Sales Representative your role will include;
- Visiting clients across the North of the UK; promoting and selling the organisations products and services
- Gaining technical knowledge of the organisation’s products and services to sell and upgrade efficiently
- Establishing, developing and maintaining positive business and customer relationships
- Dealing with customer problems and complaints to maximise customer satisfaction
- Coordinating sales strategies and customer requirements with the wider sales department
- Identifying leads and new business opportunities
- Liaising with management and providing feedback in relation to customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential services
- Remaining up to date with best practices and promotional trends
- Processing client orders, managing the full cycle & any queries that arise
- Complete sale logs, reports and maintaining the company database
The ideal Field Sales Representative will have;
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Previous B2B experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to quickly establish working relationships
- Exceptional organisation and time-management skills
- Attention to detail and good levels of accuracy
- High levels of computer literacy
- A full clean driving license
Our client can offer;
- A flexible working scheme allowing generous flexibility with your working hours
- Private medical insurance for you and your family
- Company Pension Scheme
- Regular training and opportunity for Personal development and progression
- Annual Bonus and salary reviews
- Discounted gym memberships
- Regular team Social Events including
If you feel you have the skills and attitude required for this role and wish to work with a forward thinking company to help them continue on their extraordinary growth journey then please apply today.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who has been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 28 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent candidates for local employers.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.