Are you career minded and ambitious?
Are you driven by performance related pay?
Wondering what it is like to work for one of Cambridgeshire’s leading recruitment and human resource businesses?
This is an exciting opportunity for a dynamic individual who thrives in a vibrant environment and is relentless in their quest to succeed. You’ll be expected to sell to a variety of different environments, in both start up and established businesses in a specific discipline; understanding client needs in order to provide suitable staffing solutions.
At the same time, you’ll strive to develop your existing relationships with our clients through constant high levels of service. Essential to this role will have the ability to build great relationships with your clients and candidates in order to rapidly fulfill multiple vacancies.
- Possessing a new business attitude, you will be focused on winning business for the our business
- You will manage your own desk, taking ownership for your sector and portfolio of customers
- Ensuring you meet both weekly and monthly KPI’s / targets through maintaining a healthy sales pipeline
- You will be committed to delivering exceptional service to your clients, establishing aspire cambridge as “the agency of choice”
- Compliant and conscious of ever evolving legislation
- Managing a database of job seekers ensuring the aspire cambridge brand is professionally represented at all times
- The ideal individual will be experienced in sales as a minimum. This position would suit a graduate with an outgoing personality perfectly!
- You will possess excellent communication skills, be highly organised with the ability to use numbers to work out client rates.
In addition to an attractive salary and numerous company benefits, you’ll be incentivised with a lucrative bonus. You will receive industry renowned, unparalleled ongoing training and development from a dedicated L&D Manager.
We are a fresh, vibrant, dynamic, successful and growing recruitment company with a brilliant atmosphere. The employees are friendly, approachable and professional. The teams are energetic and have the drive to succeed. There are fantastic opportunities in this expanding company not to be missed.
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridge
Hours: M-F 8:30am to 5:30pm
Salary: £18,000 to £22,000 plus uncapped commission
Benefits: 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays, pension scheme, free parking, onsite gym (discounted rates), spa and beauty centre, childcare centre from 2019, onsite shower facilities, fruit basket and refreshments, laptop, iPhone 6 and above all else, a spacious environment surrounding by 10 acres of green land.
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment business in regards to this temporary assignment. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical.. Our ever-expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.