Jungle Creations are a leading media house for the social age, focused solely on delivering high-quality content. What started out as a Facebook page has evolved to a multi-platform media business which creates viral video content for some of the biggest brands in the world such as McDonalds, Oreo, Disney, Bailey’s and many more.
- Multi-platform media company
- An audience of over 100 million across social media
- Generates over 5 billion video views
- 20 million unique visitors to their websites each month
- 1st most viewed media property on Facebook globally
- Raised £3m in series A funding
As a Partnerships Executive, you’ll be joining a fast growing commercial team. They’re looking for someone who is confident, works well independently and as part of a team, is passionate about sales with an aptitude for account management and business development. You’ll be selling fun, creative and innovative social campaigns to kickstarter brands, so the ideal candidate will be passionate about the media industry, results-orientated and proactive in delivering the best possible client experience.
Solid ping-pong ability is preferred but not essential.
You’ll be responsible for
- Working within the commercial team to meet desired commercial targets
- Ensuring that we’re offering the best service to our clients as possible
- Developing and nurturing existing brand relationships
- Selling sponsored content-led partnerships
- Responding to client marketing objectives by developing and pitching winning proposals
- Pitching proactively for business outside of inbound business enquiries
- Managing accounts and ongoing campaigns
- Excellent time management skills
- Passionate about social media
- Excited by new technology and trends
- Results driven and able to work to targets
- Excellent and confident presentation skills
- Understanding of the key markets they operate in
Their Aldgate office offers a work environment unrivalled in the world of business. They’ve got a 35-person amphitheatre, treehouse themed meeting pods, Ping-Pong, breakout area, kitchen-studio, foosball table, bar and a young, fun team (you’ve got to see it to believe it). There’s also yoga, 5v5 football, a netball team and a masseuse who comes in once a month.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.