We understand you have worked hard, earned your degree and now you want to see the results in a progressive and rewarding career. Bridgewater Resources UK will help you achieve your goals.
Are you an ambitious and driven Graduate looking for the right opportunity to develop a long-term career with an established national market leading business?
If so, our client is looking for someone like you to join their growing operation in Middleton, to continue to drive the company’s success and they, in turn, will support yours in your progression and professional development.
With the annual turnover exceeding £600 million, the company continues to grow through acquisitions and the high quality service they provide to their clients. They pride themselves on building long-lasting relationships with their customers, suppliers and employees. They currently employ over 1,500 people across the country and with continued growth this number continues to expand.
A Unique Opportunity
The business offers outstanding opportunities and development to high calibre graduates who are aspiring entrepreneurs, to allow them to gain hands-on experience in a rewarding commercial environment.
Joining them as a Graduate, you will progress to a key role within the company; many managers initially started their career as trainees and now run their own business within the group.
You will gain the necessary skills and knowledge that you need to become successful within the company. They have a long-established track record of supporting and nurturing graduate talent through excellent training and professional development which will continue throughout your career with them. We have received great feedback from graduates throughout the UK that we have placed with this client, many of whom have rapidly progressed.
You should be a determined university graduate who is:
- Seeking a career in a business to business sales environment
· From a customer service and/or sales background
· Driven and determined
· Confident and enthusiastic
· A quick learner with great communication skills
At the beginning of your career, you will:
- Receive personalised mentoring and training
· Gain insight into various fields of business
· Acquire experience in sales, purchasing, administration, logistics and accounts
· Develop relationships with existing clients
· Liaise with suppliers and negotiate deals
· Generate new business
- Initial products and skills training in various business fields
· Opportunity to progress to an external sales role in the future, with a package including a car, mobile and laptop, hence a driving licence is required
· Generous starting salary of £20,000 – £22,500 rising with progression, supplemented by an annual bonus linked to your performance and that of your branch
· Optional membership of the company pension scheme
If you think that you have what it takes, progress your career today by submitting your CV and a covering letter to Bridgewater Resources UK. Our personalised and professional service allows us to build strong and long-lasting relationships and we are proud to have been working with our clients across the UK and Ireland for a number of years.
Bridgewater Graduates offer a range of exceptional roles with market leaders throughout the UK and recruit only the very best for the best. We are passionate about working with graduates to help them find their perfect role. We will get to know you, your goals, aspirations and ambitions in order to assist you in making an informed career choice.
Take a look at the Graduates Portal on our website (or visit our pages on Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook) for more graduate opportunities, CV tips, interview pointers and career advice.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.