Our client is a well-established company showing continuous YOY growth. They are seeking a talented Sales candidate with experience in both Foodservice account management and managing a team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to drive sales for a progressive company.
• Identify opportunities for growth within accounts and secure new business within the Foodservice channel
• Manage the sales team, aiming to exceed targets and drive company sales
• Provide strong leadership helping the team execute the strategy plan of the business
• Analysis of sales to drive category insight and allow effective forecasting and planning for accounts
• Work closely with NPD conveying customers’ needs and creating new opportunities
• Support the maintenance and development of the company’s image and reputation
• Proven track record of managing accounts in Foodservice
• Proven track record of managing a team
• Strong communication and negotiation skills with ability to foster lasting working relationships
• Determined and proactive personality with the ability to be flexible in your working approach
• Strong IT and presentation skills
£45k + Bonus + Car + Package
If you would like to apply for this position please send your most recent up to date CV to Richard.firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively if you would like to find out more about the role please call Richard Sneddon on 0161 833 0181.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.