SchoolCloud is a multi-award winning software company improving parental engagement at over 6,000 schools worldwide. We provide solutions for managing parents’ evenings, after-school clubs & room booking, which are used by over a million end-users.
We seek an excellent computer literate salesperson to close warm leads, cross-sell products to existing customers and build new leads. You’ll be allocated a territory in the UK and internationally. Additionally, you’ll demo our products to prospective customers and provide pre-sales support. Previous sales experience is required (software sales preferred) as you’ll manage the full sales pipeline from lead generation to closing the sale. Experience in the Education sector would be a great bonus.
Please note that all our employees currently work from home and we will not return to office working until government advice on this changes.
- Manage the entire sales cycle for your territory, from making initial contact, giving a product demo, nurturing the software trial, quoting and arranging the purchase.
- Demo our products remotely via screen sharing software to prospective customers and clearly communicate benefits and features.
- Follow up warm leads from inbound marketing campaigns.
- Provide pre-sales support & training to prospective customers.
- Attend exhibitions/trade-shows and industry conferences.
- Proactively upsell products/add-ons to existing customers by phone.
- Maintain all sales activity and your pipeline in Salesforce.
- Feedback any development requests and competitive information gained from leads.
- Keep up-to-date on all features and updates in our products.
- Proven ability to close new sales and exceed targets.
- Comfortable with technology. Your friends & family come to you for help using a new website or app on their phone.
- An excellent communicator with an excellent command of the English language (after-all, you’ll be speaking with Headteachers).
- A consultative sales approach. You’re a superb listener so take time to understand the customers’ needs and tailor your response.
- Self motivated and work independently.
- Process-oriented and excellent analytical skills. You continuously monitor metrics.
- Enthusiastic, persistent and goal-driven. You want to succeed and surpass expectations.
- Strong IT skills and enthusiasm for the latest modern technology
- 2+ years sales experience
- (Desirable) Sales experience within the education sector
- (Desirable) Software / SaaS sales experience
- Great work life balance with working hours: Mon-Fri 8.30am to 4.30pm
- Generous salary dependent on experience
- Private medical insurance (5-star Defaqto rated), with 50% discounted Nuffield gym membership
- Employee perks – up to 55% off cinema tickets & up to 35% off technology
- Regular social events
- 31 days holiday, inclusive of public holidays
- Company pension scheme contribution
- Ultra modern office with standing desks and lots of natural light
- Fresh fruit and a bean-to-cup coffee machine
- Cycle to work scheme
£19,000 – £22,500 plus uncapped commission (£27,000 – £30,500 OTE).
PLEASE NOTE: due to the ongoing Covid-19 circumstances we are working remotely. Therefore on-boarding will be done remotely via video call, and you’ll be working from home until further notice.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.