Houzz is the #1 home design platform, connecting millions of homeowners, home design enthusiasts and home improvement professionals across the world. With +40M monthly visitors, Houzz provides home professionals with the opportunity to showcase their work, collaborate with clients and connect with prospective clients. As a Sales Development Representative, your role is to help them build their brand on Houzz…for free!
This position offers a unique opportunity for those who are interested in developing a sales career at Houzz, with a view to progressing to a revenue generating position as a next step.
What’s an SDR responsible for?
- Acquisition: You will manage your pipeline of leads, reach out to prospects and onboard UK based home improvement professionals (think architects, builders, landscape designers, etc) to our platform. This includes doing a high-volume of outbound calls to book in appointments and help professionals create a free professional profile.
- Referrals/Pre-sales: You will pre-qualify leads during the set up of their profile by asking questions about their business and pitch Houzz Pro+ (our local marketing program) to make referrals to the Sales team.
What do you need to be successful?
- Drive – a willingness to develop your professional career within sales. Previous outbound sales, sales development, pre-sales and/or inside sales experience is a big plus.
- Tech savviness – you’re the go-to tech whiz in your family and could teach your grandma how to post a selfie in seconds!
- Resilience – you’re comfortable with making over 60 calls a day (and staying positive!)
- Success – you have a verifiable track record of success during your studies or career
- Goal-oriented team player – we all chip in and support each other to hit our team targets and company goals!
What’s in it for you?
- Best coworkers ever! Work alongside some of the smartest, friendliest group of individuals you’ve ever met and progress along with them to the Sales team!
- Once promoted, you will be given 90 days sales training, as well as continuous coaching to keep you up to date with the best industry practises and to develop as a sales professional.
- You’ll be part of a rapidly expanding team on a mission to grow Houzz internationally. We have an entrepreneurial culture, a warm work environment with a close-knit family who love to celebrate birthdays and team accomplishments so we’re basically constantly stuffing our faces with cake and ice cream, when not working hard to exceed targets.
- Our beautiful office is located right in the middle of London – in a cool, modern, comfortable environment designed to reflect our culture.
- Top notch technology.
- Stocked kitchen to keep you fueled.
- Opportunity for growth – join a fast growing technology organisation where we encourage internal promotions from within our sales team.
Check us out at: www.houzz.co.uk, sign up for an account, create an ideabook and tell us what your favourite photos and ideas are. And if you are the right fit, you might just get to make your house, our Houzz.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.