Foxwood Recruitment are delighted to be working with a global and innovative leader in the manufacturing industry. With over 13,000 people employed globally, our Client operate over 100 manufacturing sites in over 70 countries across the world. Due to continued growth and acquisitions, they are looking to expand their team….
Overview of role
As part of a new division a rare opportunity has arisen for a talented and driven Sales Advisor to provide a sales resource within an existing busy administrative team. The role will work closely with the regional service controllers chasing up quotations and converting red-hot leads and opportunities into orders. This position is responsible for following up quotations, dealing directly with customers, assisting the commercial team, recording data and activities on a CRM system and working pro-actively to generate direct sales and assist the contracts team in achieving sales. At the point of sale, the role will be responsible for passing all relevant documents including copy of quotation, purchase order and supporting information to the operations team.
- Prepare work to be followed up by gathering quotations and related documents.
- Process high volume of out-going calls in order to secure purchase orders.
- Make cold calls as necessary to generate new opportunity and support the commercial function of the business.
- Build relationships with a strong customer base.
- Attend internal meetings when necessary.
- Preparation of quotations and support to the regional team.
What do you need to apply?
- Previous experience of working in a telesales environment.
- Drive and passion to succeed.
- Able to prioritise and delegate work effectively.
- Effective communication skills and previous experience of thriving in a high-pressure environment.
- Previous experience working within the construction industry would be considered as highly desirable but not essential.
- A strong level of customer service experience.
This opportunity presents an excellent opportunity for the right candidate with a positive attitude, willingness to learn and develop, strong telesales skills and confidence, and ability to take on additional pro-active responsibilities.
Interested in hearing more? Send your CV to email@example.com or call 01633 749400.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.