Fantastic opportunity for bright, energetic, enthusiastic and driven sales individuals to join a South Manchester based company whose sales team is expanding due to business demand.
You will be joining this national organisation at a very exciting point of their journey and due to a recent company merger there is lots of scope for internal progression.
The roles which we are recruiting for are Sales Advisors and although sales experience is required for the role, our client will consider sales experience from any kind of sales environment including retail, telesales, door to door and field sales. What is more important is your ambition to succeed, ability to work in a fast paced, target driven environment and ability to demonstrate proven sales success.
In return our client offers:
- Full induction training
- Good basic salary
- Uncapped commission with a realistic OTE of over £30k but potentially up to £80K
- Weekly and quarterly sales incentives
- Supportive and friendly team environment
Key responsibilities of the Advisor role:
- Dealing with a high volume of outbound and inbound calls on behalf of the business
- Conducting B2B sales directly over the phone
- Booking qualified sales appointments for the Field Sales Executives
- Creating prospect lists based on SAP, direct mail campaigns, online and other marketing leads.
- Working towards and meeting set productivity and activity targets
- Remaining current with current clients, competitors, business trends and new business developments.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who are able to promote a positive and professional sales attitude, excellent communication skills and good questioning skills.
Additional skills and experience required:
- Good solid sales experience
- Experience working in a sales driven target environment
- Objection handling skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Energetic, highly motivated
- Microsoft Office skills
- Self-disciplined and organised
Set up a job alert.