We’re HomeLet, one of Lincoln’s biggest employers and the UK’s largest tenant referencing and specialist lettings insurance company. We work with tenants, landlords and letting agents – providing them with an award-winning referencing service and a comprehensive suite of insurance products.Our more than 350 staff members are based in our purpose built, stylish head office in the heart of historic Lincoln.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
To sell Tenants Insurance policies directly to customer through outbound calling and inbound calls. Utilising warm leads from within the HomeLet business to sell Tenants insurance and meeting/ exceeding sales targets.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Sell Insurance directly to Tenants
- Deliver an excellent level of service to your customers
- Meet individual/exceed targets and assist in meeting targets set for team and business unit
- Outbound call, and record the results of between 75 and 100 leads a day
- To approach each day as a fresh challenge and with an enthusiasm to deliver.
- Maximising the cross selling opportunities on each phone call.
- Drive own performance
- Meet FCA,DPA and ICOB requirements on all calls
- To work in line with the development of campaign requirements
- Adhere to the core competencies for BARBON INSURANCE GROUP which include performance management, coaching and quality reviews
- Prepare for monthly performance reviews and your six monthly performance & development appraisals
- Attend and participate your team meeting
- Provide support to the Insurance Team Leader
We’re looking for target-driven and ambitious people who genuinely enjoy speaking to, and helping, customers. Ideally, you’ll have excellent customer service skills and a can-do attitude.
You’ll also need to be self-motivated and resourceful; a brilliant communicator with the ability to build a rapport with lots of different types of people.
Hours of Work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £15,068 + up to 40% bonus + pension + benefits
What’s in it for you? As well as competitive salaries and bonus packages, we also enjoy:
- An on-site, subsidised bistro – offering a varied menu of locally sourced food and drinks
- A chill out room, including a pool table, TV and games consoles
- 25 days’ holiday
- Free parking
- Free tea, coffee and fresh fruit
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
- A regularly visiting florist, beautician and holistic therapist
- An incredible staff party every year
To apply for the position please send your CV to Barbon.Vacancies@barbon.com
OTHER: All applicants must live in the UK and be eligible to work in the UK.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, and we confirm that we will gladly accept applications from persons of any age for this role.
If you haven’t heard from us 2 weeks after the closing date, please assume you haven’t been successful.
To apply for the position of Sales Advisor (Insurance) please apply above.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.