Salary: Basic Salary £20,000 to £25,000pa DOE with a realistic OTE of £30,000 to £35,000pa
Do you have experience in sales or new business development and are passionate about delivering an exceptional level of customer service? If the answer is ‘yes’, this exciting Internal Sales Executive role near Banbury is for you.
My client offers an innovative and technologically-advanced software that enables businesses to utilise their data in the most effective way to achieve results and cut costs. This role will present the successful candidate with the opportunity to work for a pioneering, forward-thinking and dynamic organisation. They are looking for a driven, motivated and consultative Inside Sales professional to help them drive their new product forward into their chosen sectors. This role offers multiple opportunities for progression, a collaborative working environment and uncapped earning potential.
- Generate quality leads through communication with the target market.
- Work closely with the marketing department to identify key leads to pursue.
- Use a consultative approach to explain the benefits of the product.
- Develop a great understanding of the product and its target market.
- Communicate with potential clients through considered telephone calls and emails.
- Take part in weekly sales and marketing meetings.
- Complete all administration as required.
Key skills required:
- Proven track record of delivering sales against targets and KPI’s.
- Experience in B2B Sales.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Drive and ambition succeed.
- Experience selling into Telecommunication or Technology organisations is desirable.
If you believe you have the skills and experience required for the role, please apply online or ring Inga Biel on 01926 332277 for a confidential discussion about the position.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.