Working to promote and sell a range of products to existing customers. Upselling and cross selling to low spend and historical accounts. Developing these accounts by identifying, creating and closing new product line sale opportunities.
As the Internal Sales Executive you will be responsible for:
- Customer contact towards achieving agreed targets including managing down time and general productivity
- Respond to customer enquiries efficiently and within given time-scales
- Use excellent telephone and communication skills when talking to both external and internal customers, using appropriate propositions and ethical sales methods with a view to achieve objectives and or business growth
- Negotiate and make pricing decisions for the customer
- Process orders and handle complaints
- Upselling and cross selling on products and services
The successful candidate for the role of Internal Sales Executive will have:
- Previous experience in an outbound warm or cold calling environment
- Previous experience working in a fast paced and targeted environment
- Strong customer services skills
- Good negotiation skills
In return the Internal Sales Executive will receive a basic salary of £17,500 OTE £25,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 4 weeks of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Internal Sales Executive position is £17,500 OTE £25,000.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.