Having enjoyed success and growth for the last 25 years, we have made a name for ourselves as one of the leading software companies in the spa, wellness and leisure industries, hair and beauty industry and training environment.
A forward-thinking, corporate company with a family feel, all employees are nurtured to help them progress and reach their full potential. This is directly reflected in a team of experts who recognise what clients need and develop innovative software solutions that keep us at the cutting-edge of tech.
We are a fast-growing company and have plenty of room for internal promotion for the right candidate. If your looking to work with, not for someone, and progress with a career, not just a job, then Premier is the place to be!
What’s in it for you?
- Uncapped commission
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Benefits package including access to retail discounts, offers on mobile phones and tariffs, investment solutions, health and wellbeing factsheets and confidential support via the Employee Assistance Programme
- Company pension
- Cost of living rise
- Free eye tests
- Group life assurance
- Friendly working environment, within our new modern offices
- First-class training and mentoring
- Working for a market-leading software house
- Excellent career progression.
We are looking for a determined, ambitious individual to join our leading software company.
Supplying business management solutions to the hair and beauty industry, our approach is to win and retain clients as partners for the long term.
The Internal Sales Executives will:
- Generate appointments for External Sales Executives to sell our range of software products
- Communicate with customers in a clear, professional and articulate manner, mainly by telephone but also via electronic correspondence
- Maintain contact with both existing and new prospect customers, using our CRM.
- Previous sales experience is a necessity
- Must be able to understand, establish and develop the needs of potential customers
- Ability to influence, convince and build effective rapport with new and existing customers
- Operate as part of a team
- Excellent verbal communication skills along with a superb telephone manner
- Motivated to increase earning potential by achieving targets
- Good work ethic with a positive attitude.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply using the form below.
If you do not receive a response within 28 days kindly assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. (No agencies please.)
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent
Salary: Circa £20k (dependent on experience).
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.