Samskip is looking for a professional team player, who can realise profitable results and contributes to the sustainable growth of our organisation. Are you the skilful addition we are looking for?
Are you dedicated to develop your skills?
As an Inside Sales Executive, you are enthusiastic and forward-thinking, willing to make a change within our company. You are eager to establish new relationships and your communication skills set you apart from the rest. You are focussed on success and make the most out of new business opportunities.
- You are experienced with logistics and, preferable, with inside sales.
- You have a passion for logistics and the short sea shipping industry.
- You are able to communicate confidently with people at all levels.
- You master the English language, both verbally and written.
- You have excellent knowledge of MS Office.
Your influence as Inside Sales Executive
The Inside Sales Executive is at the forefront of establishing new business opportunities and projects along with the assigned Sales Executive, Direct Sales Manager and UK-based Sales Director. While working within a sales driven team, you will build a big portfolio of clients. You will develop this client base to ensure its growth.
Other tasks are:
- Picking up the phone proactively and confidently to collect new customers.
- Using your entrepreneurial qualities and excellent communication skills to handle and solve customer complaints professionally.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed and filed in the system accordingly.
What we offer you
Samskip offers you career opportunities and the chance to develop your skills in an ambitious, dynamic and professional organization. Each individual contributes to the overall success of Samskip and we encourage personal responsibility, commitment and collaboration for the benefit of our company, employees and our customers.
“We don’t just move containers, we move careers forward too.”
We also offer you:
- A competitive salary.
- 23 days holiday.
- A pension scheme.
- Medical Insurance.
Would you like to be part of an enthusiastic team within an international company, where you can fully develop yourself? Click on the “Apply” button, and apply immediately!
Samskip is a global logistics company, offering transport and related services by land, sea, rail and air. We focus in particular on cost-efficient, sustainable and environmentally friendly transport. With an annual turnover of more than 625 million Euros, Samskip is one of the largest transport companies in Europe, with offices in 24 countries in Europe, North and South America, Asia and Australia, employing around 1400 employees in total.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.