This is a prestigious role for senior technical architects and evangelists that have demonstrated through their career successful client engagements and vendor relationships; that offer best of breed solutions that demonstrate business agility, economic savings and a true return on investment.
A Proact presales consultant exhibits energy, confidence and commitment, and should always be ready for the next challenge.
Statement of Job Purpose
- To present product overviews, technical functionality, interoperability and performance & capacity figures to customers in written, presentation, white board or other formats
- To provide technical design, product sizing and architecture skills to our salesforce for product solutions and managed services
- To provide support and development of the relationship between Proact UK and customers through working closely with the sales team and district managers
- To develop and upsell additional managed service offerings to the existing managed service customers within their Portfolio
- To contribute positively to the achievement of Proact’s overall values and objectives
- To be responsible for the technical architecture and design of solutions sales, by providing accurate size, designs, bills of materials and professional services estimates
- To be responsible for the technical architecture and design of the managed services contracts by providing accurate size, designs, bills of materials and professional services estimates using the managed services design and quoting process
- To provide architectural leadership and QA to technical consultants during the installation and testing phases, through attending design workshops, providing accurate statements of works, scope definition and test plans
- To work alongside the allocated service delivery manager and project manager in the delivery of the contract start up services for new managed service contracts
- To ensure infrastructure architecture and designs meet ISO27001 and PCI standards where appropriate, and work with the chief security officer to review and build in the necessary controls where required
- To attend vendor training and online workshops to keep abreast of new technologies and products
- To perform Quality Assurance review of proposals, designs, tender responses, bills of materials, statements of works and HLDs
- To host technical design and technical migration workshops for solutions implementations
- To work with customers to evolve and deliver new services to ensure the environments are supported and bring new business into the organisation
- To contribute to the work of the Continual Service Improvement of managed services and solutions sales for customers
- To take part in cross departmental working teams as required to meet organisational objectives
Proact offers an incredible package of benefits, ranging from our competitive salaries, through to current care and future financial stability for you and your family with our healthcare and pension schemes.
- Negotiable basic, dependent upon experience
- Company car or car allowance
- Laptop and fully-expensed mobile phone
- Contributing pension scheme
- Hospital insurance and cash plan healthcare scheme for each employee, with heavily discounted preferential rates to add family members to the scheme
- 24 days annual leave per year (plus statutory holidays), with an additional holiday purchase scheme in place
- 3 paid volunteering days per year
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Cycle-to-work scheme
- In-house, bespoke reward and recognition scheme directly linked to our proactive culture, inclusive of long service element
- Robust annual appraisal process
- Tailored training and development plans
- Real opportunities for progression
UK wideAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.