The role will be to work alongside our existing tenants insurance team to sell tenants services. This is to include insurance and/or TV and Broadband packages on behalf of Virgin Media.
Key Tasks and Accountabilities –
- Making outbound calls through an automated dialler system to sell tenants insurance solutions.
- Handle a high volume of Inbound/Outbound calls and record the results of all leads and customer interaction.
- Sell or renew Insurance directly with the client.
- Keep up to date with products and pricing to ensure correct information is given to the client.
- Ensure that offering a high level of customer service is always at the forefront of your actions.
- Answer customer communication efficiently and effectively to agreed company standards and targets, whilst maintaining appropriate records.
- Understand how to source your own leads from existing data.
- Ensure ALL Prospect and Lead Management systems and procedures are followed and information is updated based on a regular plan.
- Build and maintain good working relationships with letting agents in order to maximise potential business.
Sales experience desirable but not essential. The individual will be outgoing and confident and able to converse with a range of different people on the telephone
25 day’s holiday + bank holidays, Employer pension contribution, 2% salary to spend on a variety of benefits after one year’s service, healthcare cash plan, subsidised gym memberships, online discounts and cashback cards from a variety of high street retailers, free parking, free office fruit, on site therapies, and a variety of flexible benefits (including private medical cover, private dental cover, cycle to work scheme, childcare vouchers, charitable giving)
To apply for the position please click on the following link https://sforce.co/2w10nkf which will take you to our applicant portal.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status. All applicants must live and be eligible to work in the UK.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.