We are seeking a proactive, target-orientated Internal Sales Advisor who enjoys a fast paced, dynamic environment. This role is based within a friendly sales team who convert enquiries into quotes, carry out follow up calls and generate orders.
– To provide accurate quotes effectively and efficiently
– To communicate and follow up with customers and relay required information to other departments
– Be able to negotiate where necessary
– Understanding and abiding by Bradbury’s rules and procedures
– Assist with any queries/concerns and ensure these are resolved in a timely manner
– To deliver excellent customer service
– Achieve Company sales targets
– Working towards personal and departmental KPIs
Required skills, qualifications and knowledge:
– Previous experience in Sales/Customer service role
– Excellent listening and influencing skills
– Ability to use Microsoft Office, Excel and Outlook
– Confident and professional telephone manner
– Industry knowledge is desirable, but not essential.
Salary: £18500.00-£21000.00 per annum.
If this Internal Sales Advisor role sound like you, apply to us today and help us to achieve our ambitious growth plans.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.