Established in 1969, Oadby Plastics are the ‘UK’s leading independent plastics supplier’. Due to continued growth we require a highly motivated individual to join our team at Head Office as a Sales Office Junior. You will provide support within a busy sales office, whilst gaining experience and the opportunity to train as an internal sales advisor if desired.
• Answer and distribute telephone calls accordingly.
• Deal with incoming emails
• Distribute works orders between the sales office and production department.
• Assist with reports
• Responsible for maintaining a tidy office environment.
• Control distribution of company / supplier brochures.
• General office duties required by the sales teams.
• Positive and friendly attitude.
• Drive, motivation and high attention to detail.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• Willing to learn and take on responsibility in the future
• IT proficient
• Good standard of Education
• 30 Days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
• Free car parking
• Training and Development opportunities
• Company bonus scheme
Set up a job alert.