Being in business for more than 160 years doesn’t just occur by accident. A tangible commitment to customers, upgrading our hire fleet and around-the-clock service ensure we go from strength to strength, year-on-year.
Without a driven, committed and focused sales team, we simply wouldn’t be the company we are today. As we have evolved, so has our ability to attract talented sales professionals currently working within our team.
We currently have a requirement for an Internal Sales Advisor to join our Charlton office – this position is full-time 8.30m to 5.30 pm Monday to Friday.
- Taking and converting inbound enquiries.
- Distributing inbound calls to relevant departments.
- Making outbound calls to customers to promote the business.
- Following up on opportunities and enquiries.
- Liaising with our external sales team to aid and support.
- Completing light admin tasks to assist with our CRM system and enquiry handling system.
- Telesales/call handling experience.
- Drive and enthusiasm.
- No holiday in summer (preferred).
- Able to work in an enthusiastic team-based environment.
- Targets: KPIs are set based on business needs we have outbound call targets and number of order targets
- Offer you a competitive basic salary
- We offer a commission scheme in the summer and winter months
- Give you Continued Professional Development
- Full Product Training
- 33 days annual leave including bank holidays.
If you’re a target-orientated individual with a penchant for exceeding sales objectives, we’d be very interested to hear from you.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.