The role off Internal Sales Coordinator involves working in a busy sales office environment within a small hands-on team.
As the Internal Sales Coordinator you will be responsible for:
- Advising customers and processing orders efficiently to ensure customer satisfaction
- Liaising with suppliers and placing orders
- Updating and maintaining the system
- Updating customers on their orders
The successful candidate for the Internal Sales Coordinator role will have:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience liaising with customers
- Strong administration experience
- A background in one of the following industries would be an advantage; Water Treatment, Process Industries, Plastic, Chemical or Manufacturing
In return the Internal Sales Co-ordinator will receive a basic salary between £20,000 – £24,000.
To apply for the job click apply and send us your CV.
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not heard anything from us within 48 hours of the closing date, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful.
Salary for the Internal Sales Coordinator position is £20,000 – £24,000.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.