Our client is a long established and highly respected international organisation delivery blast proof modular solutions to the petrochemical and related industries.
With several manufacturing facilities throughout the world, our client easily provides temporary and permanent blast proof buildings for purchase or lease globally.
A UK based Internal Sales Person is now required to support the ongoing business development throughout Europe. Based in the North of England, the responsibilities of this role include:
• Managing initial enquiries from new and existing clients and organising response timely
• Liaising with European external sales team to organise diarised meetings and appointments
• Marketing and increasing company profile on a variety of social media platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter etc
• Supporting the Sales Director with the organisation and attendance of events throughout Europe
• Input, upkeep and organisation of company CRM system
This role will be ideally suited to an organised and diligent individual with excellent communication skills.
Preferably with experience within an Internal Sales role, applicants will have a pro-active attitude and be confident liaising with internal teams and external clients.
Our client offers an excellent working environment and genuine opportunity for career enhancement and career development.
For full details, please contact Ami Baird at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.