Summary of Role
Internal sales person will be an integral part of the future growth of the department and will be responsible for selling to and building relationships with their customers . The successful candidate will strive for continued growth and will join a company with year on year growth. We are looking for an individual with drive, determination and commercial awareness coupled with an understanding of technical sales within the civils/construction sector and a real passion for developing customer relationships.
- Achieve personal and department targets.
- Provide basic technical assistance and recommendations when required
- Assist with the implementation of department sales and marketing strategies.
- Provide a 3 monthly sales forecast
- Maintain and update customer relations management system.
- Develop new and existing targeted accounts.
- Responsible for incoming and outgoing sales calls to existing and potential customers.
- Provide quotations from customer enquiries.
- Maintain and increase the conversion rate of quotations to orders.
Requirements of the role
- Experienced in customer relations
- Able to communicate at all levels
- Computer Literate with good keyboard skills
- Actively demonstrate the ‘Values and Behaviours’ of the business
- Understand and work in line with the Geosynthetics Limited business plan
- All team members throughout the Hansam Group
- All customers either established or potential including Merchants, Contractors, Councils, Architects, Engineers and members of the Arboricultural community
If you would like to apply for the above position please send your CV to:
Or call us on 01455 617139
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.