- Worldwide leader with over 100 years expertise in their field
- High quality equipment – made and designed in Germany
- Widest range of solutions sold to blue chip companies, research laboratories, pilot plants and academia
- Great time to join the company as new products are coming into the business and this role is a key one for future succession planning within the business
- Good technical knowledge of products to support customer queries via phone, e-mail and in person.
- Manage and direct enquires into the business through correct channels acting as the first point of contact
- Support cross selling activities across the other group companies
- Ph.D or degree in a scientific field
- Have experience in selling scientific equipment
- Keen to progress your career with a high quality, world leading company
- Strong business acumen and a good technical background
- Salary circa £35,000
- Good bonus scheme
- Generous pension scheme
- 8 x salary death in service
Income protection plan
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Role not for you?
Why not browse other Scientific Roles via salesroles today. You can find other jobs like this Scientific sales Job with our simple Job Search. As well as advertising roles like this, Salesroles also specialises in Car Sales jobs, Digital Marketing jobs, IT Sales jobs and other specialist sales and Marketing jobs for a wide range of employers and recruiters. And If you are looking for career advice or job searching tips, then make sure you check out our Career Advice articles which are updated regularly with useful advice and resources.
Why not follow us on Twitter to get the latest job updates and good luck with your job search.