My client are looking for a motivated and proactive Sales Executive who is able to hit the ground running based in a small and friendly team. The purpose of the role is to proactively generate sales across all of their international markets, raising awareness of the company and their products and building long term relationships. They already have a huge database of customers; exported goods already represent 30% of company sales. This position is not a high volume telesales type role, but more of a strategic sales role where you will be investing time to research your client, work closely with you marketing department with the aim of growing sales across world markets with a more proactive approach.
Based in the office your duties will include but are not limited:
- Responsible for achieving the international revenue targets
- Proactively manage and have ownership of the international sales quotation pipeline
- Report on the sales and quote pipeline
- Produce customer quotations using the company business systems
- Utilise outbound calling and associated communication methods to stimulate the take up of the resource catalogues and products.
- Follow up and convert sales leads into orders
- Develop strategies and actions to revitalise dormant and lapsed accounts
- Work with the internal marketing team to develop campaigns to support your work
- Investigate and identify new markets and clientele to increase sales
- Develop new and different sales techniques and technical knowledge to support and develop your work
- Work closely with the export administration team to expedite orders and deliveries efficiently
- Support the International Business Development Managers with leads, opportunities and research
- Use the company business systems to anticipate and identify buying patterns and trends to maximise opportunities and drive sales
- Work with the internal business teams to ensure efficient and consistent high levels of customer service are achieved
- Carry out any other related duties, within reason, as requested by the company management
You will need to have previous sales experience and be comfortable making out bound ‘prospecting’ type calls. These will not be cold calls they will be more account manager type calls to build relationships with customers. You must have an excellent telephone manner, great verbal and written communication skills and a sound knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. A second language would be nice but not essential. Some overseas travel might be required in extremely small amounts.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.