We are currently looking to recruit a Sales Executive to join our sales team at our Toyota Dealership in Boston.
The successful person will be supported for the first 6 months of their career, receiving guaranteed monthly earnings equivalent to a minimum of £25,000 a year salary. The 6 month period will help towards supporting you while you are training and settling in to your new role.
Typically you can expect to earn circa £40,000 – 45,000 OTE per annum, however, many individuals earn well in excess of this amount. We will offer you extensive training, together with all the help and support you need to fulfil your potential in becoming a manager in the future.
This role would ideally suit someone who has previously worked as a Trainee Car Sales Executive, Car Sales Executive, Business Manager or Sales Manager in the motor trade. However if you are a successful sales person who can demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets we would like to hear from you.
The role and responsibilities include:
• Customer Satisfaction (CSI): You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations, whilst providing a service-based experience. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
• Maximising Opportunities: Through prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries you will be developing Customer Relationships through qualification and creating an effective first impression.
• Maximising Profit: By following the sales process and achieving the monthly KPI’s for unit sales, profit per unit and add-on products.
• Data Quality: To accurately and vigorously collect all customer contact and vehicle data in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
What we’re looking for:
• A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
• The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
• You will possess a valid UK drivers licence.
Typically your working hours are between 08.30 and 18:30 Monday – Saturday with a day off in the week and working Sundays on a rota basic 10:00 – 16:00.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.