We are delighted to be partnering with an independent telecoms and IT supplier, who have experienced significant and sustained growth over recent years, focusing on supporting organisations with their total communication needs. As a result of this success, they are looking to appoint a confident and solutions orientated Junior Marketing Manager during an exciting period of change.
Your key responsibility within this role will be to supporting the Account Managers with existing and new client portfolios, both via administrative support and face-to-face client interaction. This will encompass shadowing Account Managers and developing in the role accordingly.
Your main duties will include:
- Attending appointments with Account Managers set by the Telemarketing team
- Taking minutes and notes at meetings with clients
- Completing outlines of proposals, with the support of Account Managers
- Sending quarterly reports to customers, providing any recommendations where necessary
- Setting up meetings with customers when accounts are due for renewal
- Completing paperwork related to customer accounts
- Supporting Account Managers in building and developing client relationships
The long-term vision with this opportunity is that you will develop into an Account Manager and subsequently be able to take on a more senior role within the business. This role will therefore be suitable for you if you are a ‘people person’ with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Customer-focused administrative experience
- Strong presentation skills
- MS Office experience and skills (including PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proven via experience
- Experience within a fast-paced, changing environment
- Finance/business educational background
- IT/Telecoms industry experience
- Experience within a client facing / account management support role would be preferable
Personality wise, this role will be suited to you if you have a willingness to learn and develop and an interest in helping businesses to reach growth, complimented by an ability to pick up technical aspects of the industry.
You will receive a competitive basic salary plus additional company bonuses.
This is a permanent, full-time position.
You will benefit from 22 days’ annual leave (+ bank holidays), as well as a pension scheme, private healthcare and onsite parking.
THE POINT OF CONTACT
Katie Newton is the point of contact for this role. You can get in touch with her on 0191 4926622 or at email@example.comAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.