Do you have an interest in technology and looking to get into sales? If so, we have a rewarding opportunity for you as a Junior Sales Executive!
Don’t think this is a role where you will just sit on the phone all day every day. On this exciting journey, you will be involved in research, sales campaigns, lead generation, quotations and customer relationship building. This opportunity is ideal for recent graduates or ambitious, confident individuals looking to develop a career in a high technology industry – or you could even be in B2B sales looking for a new exciting challenge to get your teeth into. At Captec, we engineer specialist computer platforms that operate reliably harsh environments like naval warships, the London Underground and North Sea oil rigs.
As a Junior Sales Executive, you can expect to receive a programme of training and support throughout our business – enabling you to learn about our company, our products and customers. We also offer flexitime, fun chill-out areas to unwind and incentives for more holiday days! We will provide you with ongoing support, skills development and a sales career path – your progression is in your hands!
- Undertake research using the internet and media to identify new business opportunities.
- Arrange appointments for Business Development Managers to meet customers.
- Participate in proactive call campaigns to identify new business opportunities.
- Build long lasting relationships with customers and prospects.
- Develop appropriate knowledge of customer’s business and Captec’s solutions.
- Participate in the achievement of sales targets.
- Input of accurate sales records into our CRM database.
Required Experience & Skillset:
- You will be either be a recent graduate or an ambitious, confident individual looking to develop a career in sales.
- An interest in computing technologies.
- Professional communicator with clear and confident telephone manner.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A business qualification and/or demonstrable sales experience within a telesales or sales office environment would be of benefit.
- Experience of working in one of the following sectors: Energy, defence, transport, automation, IT.
- B2B sales experience would be beneficial.
This position offers excellent scope for training and development and career progression, At Captec, we have a relaxed, friendly working environment plus a benefits package that includes:
- Salary progression path + commission
- Flexitime: 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday. Core hours – 10am-4pm.
- Accrue time for up to 6 extra holiday days per year!
- Pension scheme – employer contributions increase with service
- Bonus scheme
- Social area with dartboard, pool table and foosball
- Salary sacrifice cycle to work scheme
- Free onsite parking and electric car charging points
- Free tea and coffee
Staged salary progression and commission
28 days personal and public holidays, additional holidays accrued tenure proportionate.
Auto enrolment into company contribution pension scheme.
If you would like to find out more about this excellent opportunity, working for an employer where your efforts are appreciated, recognised and well rewarded, then please contact us with via HR@uk.captec-group.com a copy of your CV and a covering introductory letter. We run a flexi-time system, a cycle to work scheme, free parking, and various other benefits as well as the opportunity to work in a dynamic, progressive and friendly work environment. If you think you have what it takes for this role don’t waste another minute and get in touch with us.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.