We are currently seeking a hardworking, committed and creative individual with drive flair and ambition to join our Marketing Team at our Ipswich Head Office.
This position would ideally suit a recently graduated Marketing student, the success candidate should be able to demonstrate initiative, ingenuity, and the ability to produce their own ideas and concepts.
On a practical level, daily tasks will include:
- Working under the direction of our Marketing Manager to help reach the company’s marketing goals and objectives
- Media management and press releases
- Assist in design, production and management of literature and promotional material
- Social media management and output
- Design and implementation of regular promotions
- Management and implementation of company email mail campaigns
- Overall brand management and design
- Assist in the planning of promotional events, such as trade shows and exhibitions
- Management of the creative aspects of our web site and online trading.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or a Related Field.
- Computer Proficiency
- Social Media
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Organisation & Planning
This is a genuine “ground floor” opportunity for the right candidate; and would suit an ambitious, enthusiastic individual, who is looking for an opening to build a career in Marketing, with the scope to progress to management in the future, for a strongly driven and motivated person.
Salary and benefits will match the successful candidate’s skills and experience, and reflect the importance we place on this new role.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.