Due to an internal promotion, our client is looking to recruit a Marketing Assistant/Administrator to join their established team.
The prime function of this role if to provide administration and marketing support to the team.
• CRM Database management and maintenance; contact records, updating, check and upload of contact and email / marketing data.
• Monthly / weekly general marketing; design and scheduling of e-shots, print mail merges and send out, marketing pack creation and maintenance for events and day-to-day, copy-editing and proof-reading.
• Pipeline management and reporting for in house team.
• General administration; appointment confirmation, literature request organisation, post-meeting follow-up.
• Event support; venue and supplier sourcing, meet-and-greet, alongside responsibilities already listed.
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Email enquiries for properties
• The successful candidate will be given full training for the role and the in house systems used.
Skills required for the role:-
• Excellent communication skills, written and spoken English.
• Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to meet tight deadlines and prioritise workload.
• Ability to work independently.
• Good attention to detail
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Excellent keyboard skills – intermediate or advanced experience of both Word and Excel
• Knowledge of ISO9001 reporting would be an advantage
This position would suit an administrator with marketing experience or a recent graduate looking to start their career in marketing.
Salary commensurate with experience (£15,000 – £21,000)
20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Hours: 9am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday
It is with regret that we are unable to respond personally to each individual application due to the high volume of CVs we receive on a daily basis. However, if you have not heard from us within 7 days, please take it that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This vacancy is being advertised by Fresh Recruit Ltd who are acting as an employment agency business
Set up a job alert.