Our lovely clients seek a Marketing Assistant. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, the Marketing Assistant will provide support in several areas of marketing. The role requires assistance in social media scheduling and events, and seeks someone with an interest in copywriting and PR. The Marketing Assistant should be adaptive and have a good understanding of the marketing function. This is a great opportunity for someone who wishes to develop and grow in marketing and communications.
Key responsibilities of the Marketing Assistant
- Assisting the social media strategy by scheduling content and account engagement
- Events support, including exhibitions
- Assisting in copywriting for various formats including, press releases and articles
- Adapting writing style to fit content mediums
Skills and experience requirements of the Marketing Assistant
- A-level or equivalent in English language or Media Studies
Key competencies of the Marketing Assistant
- Learn quickly
- Complete work on schedule
- Fast learner
- Clear and effective communicator
- Proactive, takes initiative
Additional experience (nice-to-have but not essential) of the Marketing Assistant
- Design experience (Adobe Indd, Illustrator and Photoshop or the equivalent)
- Some relevant experience in marketing/media/writing
Benefits of the Marketing Assistant
Salary £20k to £25k DOE + excellent benefits
Interested? Apply today – Contact Sincerity Personnel 01279 260096
Follow the link to upload your cv
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.