£22,000 – £24,000
Do you have a creative flair for content writing? Are you experience in working increasing search engine rankings? Our client based in Southend-on-Sea is on the lookout for a talented, creative and dynamic Marketing Assistant to join their expanding team.
If you’re passionate about online marketing, then this exciting and varied role is definitely going to be something of interest to you! As Marketing Assistant, you shall be using your engaging content and marketing skills to drive organic traffic to our client’s websites, growing their social following and building partnerships to support the social media calendar, email content and bi-annual booklet.
- Optimisation of website content with the ultimate goal of increasing search engine rankings in addition to researching keyword opportunities.
- Create engaging blogs and product buying guides.
- Create product review and how-to videos.
- Conduct analysis of the impact that new content has on traffic and conversions.
- Manage the social media channels, including owning the social media calendar, creating engaging content, liaising with brands to ensure regular competitions and analysing performance to identify opportunities to hit and improve KPIs.
- Support the email marketing through creating excellent content, image sourcing, email proofing and testing, as well as editing images within photoshop (training will be provided). The successful candidate should also have experience of creating and scheduling email campaigns.
- Become a key member in the creation of our client’s bi-annual printed, and digital, booklet, including working with brands on their content, briefing content, proof reading and testing the digital version.
- Update and optimise the product add-on website tool.
- Source images and translations for website marketing banners.
- Provide support to the Marketing Manager across all channels and projects.
- Contribute towards the overall marketing strategy, attending planning meetings and working as a key team member within the marketing team with the common goal of driving the business forwards.
Experience / Skills
As Marketing Assistant, it is desirable that you have the following experience and skillsets:
- Content writing with examples that you can provide of content you have created as part of the interview process.
- Management of social media accounts.
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels, with a heavy emphasis on SEO.
- Experience in producing reports and conducting performance analysis.
- A fantastic eye for detail, grammar and spelling; your content will be the voice of our client’s brand so the highest quality standards will be needed for this exciting role.
- Brilliant communication and interpersonal skills.
- A creative flair!
- Full of energy with the ability to develop new ideas, and communicate these effectively throughout the marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a creative flair, eye for detail and excellent literary skills to join my clients expanding team in Southend-on-Sea. If this sounds like you, then we’re keen to hear from you!!
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.