Driving Licence: Required
Are you looking to build a career in digital marketing?
Would you like to get trained in valuable job skills and gain industry experience in a growing Motor Dealership Group?
Do you get excited about working as part of a young, dynamic, friendly and high-performing team?
If so, this job could be the perfect fit for you. If you have a keen interest in the latest technology, software, all social media platforms plus an understanding of why they are so important in today’s market place, then this could be the role for you.
Main Role / Responsibilities
- Setting up art work for print
- Assisting with social media posts
- Updating offers on to our web site using a CMS system
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
You need to have:
- An interest in creative writing and media definitely helps – but that doesn’t mean you have to have studied them at school, however, as the role will involve communicating with our customers and a wider audience, we are looking for someone with creative flair and an ability to produce imaginative, interesting material, so make your CV stand out!
- You will need 5 GCSEs (or equivalent) at grades A-C including English and Maths
Qualities / Essential Requirements
- Good verbal communication skills, for articulating ideas to colleagues and clients
- Good written communication skills, for producing high quality content
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to deliver a high volume of quality work
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas
- The ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Networking and analytical skills
- Knowledge of existing and emerging social media platforms
- Excellent IT skills must have knowledge and be able to use; Adobe creative suite including photoshop, plus all Microsoft applications
- Be able to fully operate a Mac.
Required Education: College/6 Form or University
Required Language: English
Closing Date : 31st May 2019
If you are interested then please send your CV along with a covering letter telling us why we should consider you for this role to Chris Adams Group Operations Director firstname.lastname@example.org
Full time 40 hours per week
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.