As Marketing and Communication Specialist you will be supporting the global marketing and communication responsibilities. You will have an excellent attention to detail, strong communication skills and be a motivated self-starter.
Key Responsibilities & skills:
• Creation and management of sales tools, delivery of product launches, lead generation campaigns and communications using on and offline tactics.
• Day to day management of the business partner portal including content upload and document versioning and identifying better ways to promote the tool and its contents.
• CRM Salesforce Superuser ensuring data integrity, improvement, troubleshooting and reporting for the Marketing activity.
• Design & creative skills using Adobe Photoshop etc.
• Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal or equivalent
• CRM exposure – Salesforce or similar
• Knowledge of buyer journeys and personas or product launches
• Knowledge of the marketing mix on and offline
• Sales enablement tool creation
• Channel engagement & communications
• Qualified to degree level preferably within marketing, communications or the sciences.
• Proven experience in a marketing and/or communications environment with knowledge of the marketing mix on and offline, buyer journeys and personas.
• Exposure to an international landscape and using a broad spectrum of tactics such as SEO/PPC/Email/Social Marketing/Channel Marketing is desired.
• Strong attention to detail is essential.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects.
• Excellent working knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Google Analytics, DotMailer or Pardot.
• Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office package and Google would be desirable.
• Strong design and creative skills (Adobe, Photoshop etc.)
• Experience of Content Management Systems (CMS) such as Drupal or equivalent.
• Due to the company location a car driver with their own transport is essential
£Comp + benefitsAlert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.