Are you a marketing professional who is looking to grow and develop within a global automotive technology leader with exciting growth plans for the future?
The purpose of this role is to support the company’s marketing activities within the UK and ROW sales regions. You will work closely with sales and operations in order to support consistent messaging around the product and service proposition whilst maintaining coherent brand guidelines at all times.
You will provide marketing support and assistance to both direct and indirect sales channels, and periodically, will coordinate a variety of marketing projects via appointed outsourced marketing agencies.
You will ideally have some experience of working with, and supporting, marketing/sales managers in busy, sales-focused, environments. You should also be familiar with marketing automation CRM systems and all aspects of marketing through Social Media.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Innovative, creative, but practical
- Calm, professional and organised, able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Strong English language skills – articulate and creative
- Experience of digital marketing techniques – SEO, Social Media, Lead generation
- Good project management skills
- Proven team player who can provide a supporting role in a high performing marketing team
- Familiarity with digital design and HTML preferred
- CIM marketing qualifications
You will have good knowledge of:
- Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Premiere Pro
- MS Office
- Email automation software packages such as MailChimp
What They Offer
- £25K – £30K basic salary
- Enhanced holidays
- Enhanced pension
- Life Insurance
- Private Medical Insurance
For further information please do not hesitate to contact Stewart on 07763004067.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.