Our Client based in Erith is seeking a skilled and creative Marketing Executive.The role is offered as a permanent full time position working 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday.
Benefits include: annual PR bonus, 33 days annual leave (inc BH), free parking, staff discount, free work nights out; salary is paid monthly.
This is a technical role and requires the following skills/experience:
- Strong understanding and experience of website maintenance, development and management
- Excellent knowledge of digital marketing trends and platforms (PPC, SEO, Google Analytics, Social Media, Hootsuite)
- Knowledge and experience of writing engaging marketing content for social media
- Proof reading and copy writing skills
- Photoshop and WordPress experience
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines, excellent attention to detail and results focused
- Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- InDesign/Quark/Adobe Suite and Publisher Experience
- Experience dealing with external marketing agencies
- Events and exhibitions organisation
For full job details please email your cv. The position is to work in a team of three supporting the Marketing Manager to develop new marketing platforms and opportunities. You will undertake the management and development of the company’s website, as well as the ongoing review, testing, monitoring and uploading of images.
Suitable candidates will have experience of:
- Creating content for Blogs
- Managing and developing Apps
- Updating/creating digital guides
- Creating sales/customer presentations and campaigns
- Organisation of and attending marketing related events and exhibitions
- Day to day administration responsibilities
Candidates should ideally have the following:
- Full UK driving license
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.