Cummins Mellor are currently working on behalf of a thriving East Lancashire business with over 20 years’ experience in their field. Our client seeks a marketing executive with a keen interest in e-commerce and digital marketing to become part of their vibrant team.
This business offers a challenging role, with variety and personal progression opportunities. If you’re looking for an opportunity to develop yourself and have a real impact on marketing this is the job for you!
As a Marketing Executive your role will include;
- Supporting company promotions through web, social media, digital advertising, email marketing
- Planning and implementing website updates in line with social media and email marketing campaigns
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Building and executing social media strategy
- Preparing email marketing campaigns and newsletters
- Creating basic landing pages
- Maximising cross-selling and up-selling opportunities
- Proposing innovations to improve customer satisfaction and improve sales
The ideal Marketing Executive must;
- Have previous experience working in a marketing role
- Be educated to degree level in Marketing or a similar field (not essential)
- Be able to present and discuss information in a clear and precise manner on both a verbal and written platform
- Have strong communication & organisational skills
- Be an enthusiastic team player with a positive personality and approach that supports a need to build customer relationships
You will benefit from;
- Competitive salary
- Pension scheme
- A bright, friendly, office environment
- Free parking
- Competitive holiday package
- Career progression and opportunities
If you’re interested in this Marketing Executive role, or working through Cummins Mellor Recruitment, please apply online today.
Cummins Mellor is a family run employment agency who have been serving businesses across East Lancashire for over 27 years. We pride ourselves on sourcing the highest quality, temporary and permanent talent for local employers. If this particular role isn’t what you’re looking for then please take a look at our website for other available opportunities.
Due to consistently high volumes of applications, Cummins Mellor are unable to contact all applicants directly. Should you not hear from us within 2 weeks of application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.