At Exertis, we thrive in a company culture that is driven to deliver more for customers. Our employees are committed, proactive and motivated. This dynamic environment contributes to a thriving growth-focused culture throughout Exertis, providing many career opportunities that span sales, commercial and corporate activities.
Within the Exertis Group, the Marketing Team’s mission is to develop and execute best in class marketing plans and programs that drive demand for all our products and services and increasing the value of the Exertis brand in the eyes of our customers and vendors. Working closely with our vendors to mutually and profitably grow our customer breadth deliver on revenue goals and create higher levels of ROI and partner/customer satisfaction.
- Develop and deliver an integrated communications strategy for the UK&I incorporating PR, social media and web
- Input and support the delivery of the global integrated communications strategy
- Ensure internal and external communication plans are working in harmony
- Drive the overall Exertis brand message to market taking responsibility for relevant business areas
- Developing relationships with key media to secure and grow media coverage both online and offline
- Writing and editing content, announcements and presentations to directly support business objectives
- Support in creation and maintenance of content on external website for U&I and support other countries with templates and company content
- Monitor and analyse coverage ensuring continual improvement in order to maximise positive coverage opportunities and ensure we stay relevant and competitive
- Manage and coordinate internal resources and 3rd party suppliers
- Develop strong relationships with key stakeholders in the business; sales, commercial, finance and purchasing
- Set goals, manage, monitor and report ROI on all activities and campaigns back to business and vendors individually and for team including forecasting and fiscal management of activities
- Manage coordination of internal and external resources to ensure activities delivered on time and to plan
- Report at board level on all coverage activity and results
- Demonstrate strong awareness of and commitment to Ethics and Compliance and the Group Business Conduct Guidelines.
- A demonstrable track record in a previous comms role is essential and ideally with the IT sector
- Bachelor’s Degree (Business, Marketing or related studies) or equivalent
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Great organisation with ability to balance tactical work with strategic thinking
- Self-starter and driven to deliver results directly and through influence of others
- Collaborative and strong team player
- Creativity in both the design and implementation of strategy and programs
- Good networking skills – internally and externally
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing priorities, and sustain a high level of energy & concentration in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Capacity/courage to challenge the status quo
- Strong numeracy skills
- A willingness to be flexible in location to allow you to grow with the business
Special Requirements/Additional Information
- Fluent in English
- Clean driving license
- Some travel within the UK
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.