Leading UK agricultural charity is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing Manager.
You will be responsible for raising awareness of the charity through marketing, coordinating and delivering the day-to-day marketing activities for the organization. This would include marketing their large-scale, B2C outdoor/live events, membership and their onsite events venue.
You will take ownership of management of their external marketing and PR agencies, strategic planning, public relations, product development and research. The role is challenging and varied.
- Experience of events marketing
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of customer segmentation
- Analytical skills
- Experience of running digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- Strong copywriting skills
- Proven agency management skills
- Resourceful and flexible
- Degree in Marketing would be an advantage, as would CIM qualification
- Good working knowledge of planning and delivering social media
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing the marketing strategy and plans to achieve organisational objectives
- Liaise and building relationships with customers and suppliers
- Build and manage the annual budget
- Manage all digital content and the charity’s online presence
- Build and maintaining contacts with the media where appropriate
- Manage the production and distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain, build and update mailing databases
- Content development
- Devise and manage market research and customer surveys to assess demand, brand positioning and awareness
- Evaluate marketing campaigns for both the shows and the venue
Location: Ardingly, West Sussex
- Location: London
- Salary: £25,000 – £27,000 / Annum
- Consultant: Lils
Set up a job alert.