This is a fantastic opportunity for you, an experienced Marketing Manager to join a leading IT company based in Basingstoke, whereby you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing for each business unit.
You will be innovative in their marketing strategies, be an influential communicator and passionate to develop the marketing team and the services it provides to all business units. Key duties required of the marketing manager include;
- Working with Business Unit (BU) Directors to build and maintain an effective marketing plan that supports the Company’s growth.
- To create and manage a marketing strategy that leverages the businesses presence on public sector framework agreements.
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships with vendors, delivery partners and key industry players.
- Managing a small team of highly motivated individuals that comprises Marketing Executive, E-Commerce Marketing Executive and Graduate Designer. You will be responsible for convening regular team meetings, setting of KPIs and performance management to ensure team development.
- Creating and implementing an effective mechanism for lead generation to support the BUs and BD department with winning new business.
- Ensuring the effective implementation of SEO and analytics reporting to measure performance of marketing campaigns.
- Managing the marketing budget and marketing activity to achieve sales and margin targets.
- Oversee website maintenance and content generation to ensure the Company’s brand is positioned strongly in the marketplace.
- Managing social media presence for Group Companies, providing ‘thought leadership’ content to be shared via the Group’s social media accounts.
- Advising and supporting the BUs on all Company marketing events including trade shows, partner events and networking events.
Benefits for Marketing Manager Position:
- 22 days holiday entitlement rising to 25 days after 5 years
- Death in Service
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
In order to be successful, you should have:
- 3 years marketing experience – B2B
- Strong Leader but also team player
- Able to work in a pressurized environment
- Proven track record in planning, creating and delivering successful marketing campaigns
- An eye for detail and opportunities with a real result focus.
- Event Management
- Strong SEO knowledge and digital marketing
- Able to run and manage the marketing budget.
- Degree level education with any marketing qualifications being a bonus.
This position is working for an excellent organisation that will support you and offer you every opportunity to excel and succeed in this position. As a result, it will go quickly so if you are an experienced Marketing Manager, please send your CV to me today.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.