Redline Group, the high-technology and engineering recruitment specialist, based in Luton Bedfordshire has an exciting opportunity for a talented Marketing Specialist.
This role is a truly mixed, B2B and B2C, it’s focused on creating the best and most effective marketing possible with both consumers (candidates) and new and existing business customers across the high-technology and engineering arena.
You’ll find a growing, ambitious company who have supported 1000s of companies for over 35 years and were awarded ‘Luton Business of the Year 2019’ at the SME Luton & Bedfordshire Business Awards 2019.
Marketing Specialist Job RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, develop and implement quality marketing campaigns, aligning the multi-channel areas and corporate strategy (mission, vision, values and corporate identity).
- Development marketing material and collateral, online and offline from concept through to delivery.
- Drive brand awareness, customer acquisition, and high-quality B2B and B2C traffic to Redline’s digital platforms.
- Manage digital strategy across social media platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram.
- Write and maintain content management, across media platforms. Including blog and video management, email marketing, etc.
- Manage enhancements and development of candidate/customer journey on the digital platform.
- Analyse marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met whilst monitoring trends.
- Manage and develop internal communication campaigns, including corporate events.
The SUCCESSFUL APPLICANT
The successful marcoms candidate will be/have:
- Of graduate calibre, you will ideally have a degree in marketing or related discipline, or be qualified/working towards a professional marketing qualification i.e. CIM (Chartered Institute of Marketing), IDM or equivalent
- Marketing communications experience in either B2B or B2C environments.
- Creative using Adobe, Ai and similar tools.
- e-commerce and social media
- Good communicator at all levels, both verbally and in writing.
- Focused on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail
- IT literate, including Microsoft suite
- Excellent organisational skills, flexible and proactive across a diverse range of activities.
We believe that the core of our business is people and they make us who we are today. Our people are fundamental contributors to our success and longevity in the recruitment sector.
WHAT REDLINE OFFER?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- Further incentives, anniversary meals, nights out.
- International sales conferences and team-building opportunities.
- Training and development.
For further details or to apply for the role of Marketing Specialist, please call Adam Walker on 01582 878802 or email email@example.com with a copy of your CV and covering letter.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.