Aspire Cambridge are recruiting for a New Business Executive on behalf of our client in Impington, Cambridge.
Our client is an innovative company which has pioneered the development of an award-winning scientific system.
This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious professional with exceptional telemarketing and new business acquisition skills to join their Sales & Marketing team and make a real impact on the growth of our exciting business.
This busy, customer-facing role will appeal to someone with proven skills in:
- Researching and identifying ideal customers for a business;
- Establishing contact with decision makers/influencers within these companies and convincing them of the need to buy the relevant products/services on offer;
- Generating fully qualified new business opportunity appointments for the field sales team to attend.
- In addition to generating leads through research and cold calling, the role will include responsibility for following up prospects and leads generated through our online marketing activity such as LinkedIn, Google Ads, web enquiries and telephone enquiries.
- Cold calling carefully targeted prospects
- Identifying prospects through industry/company research eg online, LinkedIn etc
- Using a database to target and pull together call lists in a logical, methodical manner
- Actively seeking out and building relationships on LinkedIn and being a frequent LinkedIn user/contributor with the specific aim of engaging potential customers and develop relationships/opportunities
- Qualifying all inbound enquiries from potential customers
- Supporting the company’s webchat service in a responsive and professional manner
- Highly proactive, confident and driven sales professional who is focused on building relationships and winning business
- Tenacious and ambitious self-starter but also a team player
- Exceptional communicator with an excellent standard of written and spoken English
- A ‘people person’, with a friendly and engaging professional manner
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Responsive and reliable
- Organised, thorough and meticulous about maintaining call records, following up opportunities and updating the CRM system
- Proven telemarketing skills
- In-depth understanding of GDPR
- Familiar with CRM systems
- Competent user of social media platforms, especially LinkedIn
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
Location: Impington, Cambridge
Hours: Mon to Fri Full Time
Salary: £22,000 to £24,000 plus bonuses
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on 01223 855440 or apply online. Whilst we’d love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven’t heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
Aspire Cambridge is acting as an employment agency in regards to this permanent vacancy.
Our Recruitment Consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise in Temporary Staffing Solutions and Permanent Introductions across our seven Specialist Recruitment Divisions; Office Support, Legal & HR – Industrial & Manufacturing – Food Production – Finance & Accountancy – Hospitality – IT & Engineering – Sales & Marketing – Scientific & Medical. We have an unrivalled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it’s no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By “placing people first”.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.