New Car Sales Executive.
Our client, a professional Motor Vehicle Retailer is offering a class leading package for a New Car Sales Executive to join their successful team in the Burton area.
You need to be currently working in the Motor Trade as a Sales Executive or similar position. Knowledge of the New Car role is essential for this role. An understanding of Customer Satisfaction is also very important
The role will require the following abilities/functions:
- Be organised, professional and self motivated
- Meet and greet customers in a friendly and professional manner
- Take responsibility for the sale from first contact to delivery
- Think on your feet and make use of the available stock
- Work with the Manager to find a customer a car if you do not have one
- Always be truthful in your dealings with customers and staff
- Provide top quality Customer Service at all times
With up to date knowledge of the New Vehicle stock and a close working relationship with the Sales Manager you will be a hands on individual as happy to arrange the showroom as you are to close a deal. This is not a PLC role where procedure and administration take up your day, however, there is a sales process that needs to be followed stamping your own personality to it is imporant to. You need to be flexible and work with the team to achieve the best results.
The ideal candidate will be confident and enthusiastic individual, who understands that the first contact with a customer is vital as you are the face of the company.
If you enjoy being part of a team, helping customers find the right car, and giving genuine good service we would like to hear from you. In return you can expect a fantastic working environment with a class leading company car, with a genuine OTE of £40k plus un capped with a basic salary of £16000.
If this sounds like you and you are interested in being part of a team who enjoy going to work. Please send your CV with a brief covering letter to Emma Curtis at email@example.com or call 07834583994
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.