Our client’s showroom has undergone a significant refurbishment and they are now looking to recruit a Sales Manager to join the team and help the dealership to drive it’s future success. We are looking for experienced individuals only with a proven track record in Sales Management, ideally gained in the automotive industry. What is essential is that you are confident in your ability to persuade and influence others and hold a full driving licence.
Sales Manager – What we are looking for:
- Previous experience in a similar role (main car dealer preferred)
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- A well-presented individual with desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- An individual with the capability to quickly establish and build relationships along with an ability to demonstrate real leadership skills.
- An understanding of the Sales process, the importance of customer communication and prospecting.
- A real hunger to meet and exceed targets and KPI’s and an understanding of good customer care would be an advantage.
In return you will receive:
- Competitive salary package £25k basic (£40 – £45k OTE)
- Company vehicle
- Contributory pensions scheme
- Working hours: 8.45 to 6.00 Monday to Saturday, Sunday 10.00 to 4.00 (5.5 days working week)
- 22 days of annual leave plus Bank Holiday
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.