Central Employment are delighted to be the digital marketing recruiter to a UK online retailer, as they look to expand their marketing function, with the appointment of a PPC Consultant. Joining a growing team of specialists focusing on SEO & CRO, they now require a dedicated PPC Consultant to deliver impactful collaborative Paid Search campaigns and activities.
As a PPC Consultant, your key responsibilities will be:
• Generating the agreed level of enquires for each brand through PPC and paid remarketing channels
• Increasing brand awareness and protecting brand equity with paid search
• Providing insights to the business around; Opportunities, Competitors and Market, in conjunction with our partners
• Create and manage campaigns across all channels, including developing a clear structure for PPC campaigns, ad groups and keywords
• Constantly test and learn across all activity to optimise ROI
• Focus on quality score as a key driver of efficiency
• Own the tracking and evaluation and reporting of PPC and Remarketing
• Forecast and manage the significant PPC budget on a daily basis
• Own the reporting and effectiveness of PPC campaigns, across all KPIs, to maximise ROI Generate performance insights via the use of analytical tools (mainly Google Analytics)
• Working with the PPC agency to deliver all daily operations of all paid advertising accounts
For this role they are looking for you to have extensive hands on experience within PPC (Adword, Search 360 and Bing) and experience of working within a complex business or an agency, ideally circa 2 yrs knowledge. You will need to have excellent relationship management skills, be organised and able to manage a busy workload. You will be experienced in working collaboratively within a multi-discipline team.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.