We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Consultant to join our fast paced and dynamic team in Birmingham. Ideally you will have previous recruitment & sales experience & be a driver with your own vehicle.
This is a warm desk with fantastic earning potential.
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the primary function of the Recruitment Consultant is to ensure your personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving & exceeding its objectives and KPI’s. This will be achieved by identifying potential recruitment opportunities within a given market place and generating revenue by placing candidates into permanent vacancies, either in new or existing accounts.
We will require you to have experience of:
- Working in an environment that is fast paced & target driven
- Reaching & exceeding sales targets
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours
- Telephone based & face to face sales
- Customer service skills
- Leadership & coaching capabilities
- MS Office (Word, Outlook & Excel)
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication & relationship building skills
- Client & candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative & manage own workload
- Ability to coach, train and lead peers
- Ability to maintain required level of activity towards achieving goals without direct supervision
- Ability to gain commitment and buy-in from others to achieve desired/agreed results
For more information please apply online and the Branch Manager will be in contact soon.
118 Recruitment Solutions are an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.