We are looking for an experienced, passionate and committed Recruitment Consultant who has a detailed understanding of the recruitment industry to join our inclusive team here in Ely, Cambridgeshire.
As a Recruitment Consultant you will have autonomy to work across the region, developing the position and role using your previous experience and network. The recruitment role comes with a competitive salary of up to £28k plus uncapped commission.
Your key Recruiter responsibilities:
- Account development and building transparent and collaborative relationships with our clients
- Candidate attraction, sourcing, influencing and placement
- Creating new business development opportunities and meeting realistic desk targets
- Recruitment process management and innovation
As a Recruitment Consultant at Neaves & Neat you will work closely with our Director of Sales, who is a collaborative and supportive part of our leadership team. You will be supported to develop your client base and your personal brand through ongoing internal and external training. You will have access to industry-first recruitment technology and talent attraction tools.
What you will get in return:
- Fantastic rates of commission (uncapped) and incentives
- Up to £28k p/a basic, with uncapped commission (working full-time Monday to Friday 8.45 am to 5.30 pm)
- 20 days annual leave pro-rata (rising to 25 days)
- Flexible working hours alongside a supportive and collaborative team environment
- Training courses and qualifications encouraged and paid for by the company
To succeed in this Recruitment Consultant role, you will need to be committed, hardworking and passionate about helping candidates get the right job for them. This is an incredible opportunity for someone with a background in recruitment, staffing agencies or direct sales. You’ll need to understand the process of candidate talent attraction, process management and client development.
Apply today to start this exciting process.
Neaves & Neat Employment Services Ltd. are acting as an Employment Agency for this Permanent vacancy.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.