Trax Technologies provides cloud-based solutions and services to automate and manage freight invoice auditing and payment processing for buyers and sellers of logistics services. The Trax platform enables companies to optimize supply chain performance through greater visibility into their logistics ecosystem and predictive analytics based on over 1 billion logistics transactions from all industries, modes and countries. Trax operates on a global scale with offices in the U.S., Latin America, Asia, and Europe.
We are currently looking for an Enterprise Account Manager to join our Sales team. This role will report directly into the VP of Sales and Account Management. The ideal candidate will work with named or large key accounts (>$4B), to provide product solutions, develop new business, and ensure satisfaction. Responsible for maintaining account presence by providing a high value-added working relationship with senior customer contacts, as well as, growing and sustaining Trax business across the entire account. The candidate will also be responsible for net new business development and sales across multiple vertical markets.
● Works with named or large key accounts to provide product solutions, develop new business, ensure satisfaction, and maintain positive ongoing business relationships.
● Develop and maintain key strategic relationships with senior, C-level contacts within the customer and target organizations (logistics, supply chain, procurement and finance).
● Maintain system for tracking customer profile, strategic objectives, and revenue opportunities with assigned clients.
● Manage budget planning, reporting and execution against revenue targets for assigned customers.
● Responsible for new business development and sales across multiple vertical markets (i.e. Manufacturing, Life Science, CPG, etc.)
● Work with appropriate personnel to plan and professionally present Trax proposals to deliver additional products and solutions designed to address top customer strategic objectives.
● Stay abreast of technology & business trends and use this knowledge to approach clients with solutions to resolve, teach and advise clients on how these solutions will meet their business needs.
● Work with the internal teams to develop strategies, models, tools and action plans for new and current product solutions.
● Works collaboratively with project and operations teams in a consistent, equitable manner, communicating client expectations.
● Partner with marketing to assist with the development of sales collateral and campaigns.
● Liaise with Product Organization to provide industry and customer perspective in product planning and deployment initiatives that drive revenue and margin growth.
● Bachelor’s degree or MBA.
● 7+ years Enterprise SaaS Sales experience, with experience managing enterprise accounts.
● Must have a solid track record of overachieving quotas of $1M-5M.
● Successful background in closing on high quality enterprise accounts with profitable margins.
● Excellent communication skills with strong experience in delivering presentations.
● Has boardroom/executive presence.
● 30% travel required.