Job Title: Recruitment Consultant – No previous recruitment experience required
Package: £23,000 – £30,000 /annum Healthcare/ Gym Membership
Location: Lower Earley (Must be able to drive as not accessible via public transport)
- Excellent ongoing training to ensure your success.
- Highly Competitive Basic Salary
- Quarterly and annual incentives (Michelin star lunch clubs, 5* holidays to Dubai, New York etc)
- 3pm finish on Fridays, so you can start your weekend early!
- We are a Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Company to work for (number 6)
- Each Consultant has a mapped-out career path from day one, we listen to what you need.
- Our Culture is supportive, fun and you will be joining a team that is committed to success.
Our client is a leading and award-winning engineering recruitment agency. They currently rank as 6th in the Sunday Times Top 100 Best Small Companies to work for. Their excellent 6-month induction plan ensures that new members to the Life Sciences team will settle in quickly and have the ability to flourish in their role from month one.
As a Recruitment Consultant your duties will include:
- Manage the full 360 recruitment process
- Generate new business through candidate marketing and following up on leads & references
- Arranging and attending face to face client meetings to gain an in-depth understanding of their recruitment requirement
- Advertising all new roles across job boards and utilising both LinkedIn and extensive database will allow you access to thousands of potential job seekers.
- Guiding your candidates through the recruitment process, advising on all suitable job opportunities, interview preparation & advice, interview debrief, negotiating job offers, start dates etc
- You will engage with the best active and passive candidates in the market finding scarce skill individuals Interviewing your candidates and submitting a short list to your client for face to face consideration will be a key part of your job role.
As a successful Recruitment Consultant will have the following skills/experience –
- A successful salesperson with a consultative selling style.
- Demonstrated longevity in all roles that you have undertaken.
- For your next career move, you are looking to join an organisation that will both support you and develop your career goals and aspirations for the longer term.
- You take a responsible attitude to your own personal learning and would like an opportunity to join a growing and successful team where you can play a key part.
- You are an excellent communicator who is happy to build strong and lasting relationships both over the phone and face to face.
- You have a positive attitude to sales and will not allow the ups and downs to throw you off course.
- You enjoy learning and are happy to build your knowledge of a new market in your own time as well as at work.
- You are computer literate with the desire to follow a process and document all relevant business information.
- You have a desire to be the best that you can be, hard work and an excellent attitude are both attributes that you possess.
- You have both a very professional attitude and appearance and enjoy face to face client interaction as a part of your role
To apply for the position of Recruitment Consultant please click the button shown or contact Simon Hogg for further information.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.