Our client is a specialist ICT Recruitment (Information and communications technology) working in a fast-growing market. They predominantly provide contractors to telecommunications companies across the world.
*Build strong working relationships with new and existing client contacts with the objective of building revenue.
*Source and recruit appropriate contractors to place into target accounts
*Manage the interview process, candidate preparation, manage (assist recruiter in) candidate qualification expectations
*Drive sales in to new business areas through utilising Market intelligence (reading news articles, candidate calls, manager relationships.
*Follow up of all allocated sales leads.
*Qualifying all new contract requirements to ensure they are placement viable.
*Selling recruited CV’s into client contacts, pushing for feedback, interviews etc
*Attend client meetings, give client presentations where required
*Negotiate and conclude financial and contract terms with client contacts.
– Fluency in English
– Fluency in German is a strong advantage
– A minimum of 6 months experience working in a Recruitment role
– Fantastic communication and presentation skills
– Creative, and problem-solving abilities.
– Team player. Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Set up a job alert.