Have you heard of Talk Staff? We’re a Multi-Award Winning People Consultancy, already securing awards such as ‘Commitment to People Development’ and ‘Employer of the Year’ across the East Midlands.
And now we’re building our brand further… This time with our Recruitment Team, established since 2009 and covering specific sectors including Marketing, Finance, Office Support and Human Resources. Our Consultants are like no other, they’re true professionals and actively nurture a skilled Talent Pool with personal care.
We are currently recruiting for a new member of the team, ideally experienced within the world of recruitment, or someone that is looking to make their first step into this exciting industry. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to develop themselves in a fast-paced industry, supported through a comprehensive training programme and ongoing structured coaching with industry-leading in-house professionals. It’d be great for you to be part of this exciting journey!
As a Recruitment Consultant, we’d already love you to:
- Have proven experience within a customer-facing role, where sales or up-selling is important
- Comfortable and confident with technology
- Used to prioritising your workload
- Educated to Grade C or above in English & Maths (or equivalent)
- Full driving licence and access to your own transport
The position available is to join our fantastic team, working on Permanent Staffing Vacancies and would be specifically focusing on the recruitment of Office Support, Marketing or Clerical Finance professionals across Derbyshire.
What we expect your role to involve over the coming 12 months:
- Developing a strong talent pool & maintaining a consistent service level through various communication methods
- Generating new business through prospect calls to new and existing clients, emails and registering interest in tendering processes (with support of the management team)
- Using innovative candidate sourcing and screening techniques, using comprehensive client briefs, you’ll work to find the best people every time and make a positive impact on your clients business
- Managing a client base and working to a ‘right-first-time’ approach
- Inspiring People, Delivering Results on a daily basis
Talk Staff Consultants can easily be described as ambitious and we’re proud of this, as each person is fully focused on achieving long-term goals and we’re fully committed to this.
Salary & Benefits Package
£20,000 per annum rising to £22,000 per annum after 6 months
Working hours of 8:30am to 5:30pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hours’ break.
- Pay day pizza (our favourite!)
- Employee of the month
- Regular social events including Christmas party
- Group Company Pension Scheme
- Free parking nearby
All applications will be treated as strictly confidential – Please feel free to request an informal chat with David Orange via our office on 01773 828 326.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.