Ainscough Crane Hire are recruiting 2 Telesales Executives to join our Business Support team based at our Leyland depot.
About Ainscough Crane Hire
Ainscough Crane Hire is the market leader for lifting solutions to the infrastructure, construction, power generation and industrial markets. The company was founded in Wigan in 1976 and now operates nationally from 30 depots ranging from Invergordon to Exeter, including a dedicated Heavy Cranes division and Transport division. Our offering is unique: with the most experienced team in the industry operating the country’s largest fleet of cranes and capacity of up to 1000 tonnes across our specialist teams, safety is at the heart of everything we do. Our knowledge and experience allow us to bring innovative lifting solutions to our customers’ problems.
How are we different?
- At Ainscough, our key aim is to ‘Make the Safe Choice’; this applies to everything we do.
- Health & Safety – We have numerous accreditations & awards for outstanding QHSE, including ISO 9001, 14001 & 18001
- Reliability – Stringent fleet maintenance schedules to increase availability & reliability
- Availability – We have one of the largest heavy haulage fleets in the UK, with 400+ cranes across 30 locations
- Experience – Expertise on all aspects of a lift; from the initial consultation stage through to executionThe Role of a Telesales Executive
At Ainscough Crane Hire, the role of a Telesales Executive involves:
- Contacting former, lapsed clients who no longer use Ainscough Crane Hire with the aim of regaining their business
- Contacting clients who currently use our services to ensure we are maximising all revenue-generating opportunities
- To deal effectively with sales leads from across the business.
- Contacting potential clients with the aim of arranging appointments for the Area Sales Managers
- Contacting customers who have made a sales enquiry through the company website
- Undertake other duties that management may reasonably request
- To provide regular updates and forecasts to your line manager and sales teamWho are we looking for?
We’re on the lookout for an experienced outbound telesales professional who has strong influencing and interpersonal skills who can manage their own leads and pipeline. This is predominantly a warm-call outbound calling role, dealing with clients who may have used us previously but not for a sustained period of time; existing customers; and web enquiries. There will be a very small number of cold calls that you will be required to make on behalf of the Area Sales Managers. Your rapport-building and communication skills will be vital in this role to create and build on commercial relationships with current and potential clients.An understanding of crane hire and/or the construction industry is helpful but not essential, however you must have outbound telesales experience.
Some of the main benefits include:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Generous commission structure
- Access to the company Perk Box benefits scheme including free mobile phone insurance, discounts and a free coffee every month
- Pension scheme (after 3 months)
- Death in service and accident lump sum benefit
- Company sick pay
- And many more!
Please note, we are not using any external agencies for this position.
Any CV’s/candidate details sent to us will be treated as a gift and we will not be liable for any fee.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.