The Telesales executive will be part of a boisterous and energetic team who will be making B2B outbound calls to gather new leads for the Field Sales team.
The successful candidate will be competitive, jovial and passionate about achieving set targets whilst being resilient to pick back up again quickly from any knock backs.. They will be highly organised in managing opportunities and have experience in getting through to the decision maker and securing legitimate appointments.
Full training will be provided on our product portfolio. However, any experience within the telecommunications sector would be beneficial.
- Must make a minimum of 70 calls daily
- Contact prospective customers to sell our product range
- Re-engage with old customers
- Respond to incoming queries
- Secure legitimate appointments
- Organise and take responsibility for opportunities on our CRM system to ensure a seamless handover to the Field Sales Consultant
- Deliver a professional sales process whilst keeping the customer at the heart of their work ethic
- Competitive and hungry for sales
- Highly organised
- Demonstrates knowledge, skills, good judgment, and integrity in doing their job
- Listens and provides solutions diligently and promptly
- Is answerable and responsible for their decisions and actions
- Serves with motivation and dedication
- Able to work within a team to achieve a common goal
- Is creative and goes the extra mile to deliver results
- Is humble and polite
- Provides a quality and efficient service to our customers.
Please note that this job description is not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks and duties. If your application is successful, the responsibilities, tasks and duties of Welcomm might differ from those outlined in the job description, and that other duties, as assigned, might be part of the job.
- Bonus scheme
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- Wellness programmes
- Monday to Friday
- Temporarily due to COVID-19
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.