We have a position for a Regional Account Manager to grow and develop our largest regional customer accounts nationwide. The job holder will be responsible for maximising profitable revenue across all income streams by winning new Regional Account business and retaining and developing existing business.
Roles and responsibilities
The successful applicant will:
- Maximise A-Plant share of wallet across all appropriate products
- Develop working relationships with key employees and decision makers of the client in order to leverage the relationship and deliver objectives against a specific account management plan.
- Ensure networks of relationships are established with key A-Plant colleagues who can support the client relationships and provide a platform for growth
- Manage a balanced approach to managing revenue growth and price increases in order to deliver against defined business objectives.
- Deliver a high level of customer service in partnership with the core A-Plant business and all specialist Divisions.
- Maximise A-Plant share of wallet across all appropriate products.
- To lead the Tender or Retender with support from the Commercial Team and the wider A-Plant business where required to maximise the opportunity for success for all A-Plant business units.
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate a track record of winning new business and growing existing customer accounts through an innovative approach and the ability to move quickly to exploit opportunities. Excellent influencing and negotiation skills, along with the ability to communicate and engage key stakeholders across different levels and functions will be paramount to success in this role. Applicants will ideally have field sales experience and possess the drive and motivation to achieve stretching targets in a demanding environment.
In return we can offer a competitive salary, a generous target based bonus scheme, Company car, mobile phone and inclusion into the Company pension scheme.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.