Do you have a successful track record for generating sales within the water treatment market?
- Over 4 decades specialising in the water industry, allowing international customers to save £millions
- An independent company that are committed to delivering high quality service alongside cost saving products
- Multi award winning and rapidly becoming one of the leading companies in the sector
- Achieving sales targets and ensuring all sales opportunities and fully exploited
- Managing the territory effectively and reporting competitor activity in the area
- Establishing new customers and developing professional relationships for mutual benefits
- Attending appropriate courses and seminars and ensuring customer are given high level training
- Inputting data effectively into the CRM system and using it to spot potential opportunities
- Efficiently carrying out contracted activities in line with company procedures
- Sales track record in the water treatment sector
- Understanding of technical equipment and chemicals
- Previous experience successfully generating sales across a territory
- Salary of £50,000 DOE
- Company car, mobile phone & laptop
- 25 days holiday and pension scheme
Please note: Map location is not accurate and is only provided as a guide to the job location.
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a role. SalesRoles.com is not responsible for any external content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply to job' button.