Due to continuing business success and growth we now have a new opportunity available for a Sales Manager to join our team at our Bristol office. This role has been created due to growth and is a new management role within our Bristol office.
As a Sales Manager, you will build, maintain and manage a team of Inside Sales Executives. The Sales Executive’s job is to carry out outbound telephone calls to prospective customers in order to organise demonstrations of the product online, sit the demonstration, organise trials, go through results with the customer which ultimately results in a sale.
• Managing and supporting the sales team to achieve KPI and revenue targets
• Develop the team by training, coaching, and motivating the team
• Work alongside the sales team to ensure they achieve their daily performance metrics
• Preparing and conducting regular 121’s and sales meetings with the team
• Assisting team members in the sales process and objection handling as and when necessary
• Leading the team by example – you will carry your own personal sales target as well as a team target to achieve each month
• Proven track record in managing a highly skilled, motivated, successful and results-orientated outbound telesales team
• Excellent questioning, qualification and closing skills
• A strong hands on manager who is able to coach and train their sales team
• Skilful objection handling techniques and ability to operate at all levels in an organisation
• Strong communication skills, notably being able to explain value propositions to identified key decision-makers
• Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of MS-Office tools, principally Outlook, PPT, Word and Excel.
• Results-driven and competitive in a team-working environment
• A self-starter, who thrives under pressure to achieve challenging goals
• Highly organised with attention to detail
• Excellent written and spoken English language skills
• Proven track record of success
What we offer in return:
• A competitive salary of up to £35,000 per annum with an OTE of (£65,000 – £85,000)
• Sales team incentives; recent trips include Las Vegas, Florida and Dubai
• Training and career progression
• Dedicated mentee program
• Management Development Program
• We invest in our people and support personal and professional development
• Birthdays off and holiday increasing with length of service
• A great place to work: we featured in Sunday Times 100 Best Companies for 4 years running and are currently 19th in the Great Places to Work listing
Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.