Our client are an international technology driven company at the forefront of specialist manufacturing.
As UK Sales Manager– Manufacturing, you will be responsible for the UK sales team and the management and development of key strategic opportunities.
- Responsible for hitting sales targets and achieving growth through the management of the UK sales team
- Lead a team of Account Managers and Project Managers, with a hands-on leadership style; able to coach, mentor and develop a team
- Development of UK go-to-market strategy to ensure year on year growth in-line with the overall Manufacturing business unit strategy
- Deliver regular reports to management team on sales targets and regional performance
- Identify and develop new key strategic opportunities with existing customers and new prospects
The successful candidate:
This is a varied role that requires an experienced, driven individual that can both lead a sales team and actively develop new strategic business opportunities. We are looking for an individual with a background in sales management, with proven results of reaching financial targets and developing successful go-to-market strategies. Experienced in developing solutions that meets the customer’s needs and requirements with a consultative-based approach to sales. You will be based in the UK, with a requirement to travel in the UK and some overseas
- Ideally educated to degree level, preferably in a technical or business oriented subject
- A successful track record in B2B sales management
- Experienced in a consultancy-based sales approach
- Experience in segmentation, developing value propositions and identifying target market segments.
- Proven sales track record with revenue and margin responsibility
- Excellent communicative and negotiation skills; including presentation skills
- Experience with delegating and organising teams
- Strong people management skills and sales coaching abilities
- Strong networking skills
- Strategic thinker
Glu Recruit is an equal opportunities employer.Alert me to jobs like this.
Set up a job alert.